Official LS Picture Thread

Here are few pictures of my car. Thanks to Tony for taking em. I am still waiting for the pictures from Drew from his fly camera.

Artur4.jpg

Artur1.jpg

Artur3.jpg

Here are the latest pictures of my LS. They are in my gallery but I'll put them here since not everyone has clicked on my gallery.

Pass Side.jpg

LSE Grille2.jpg

LSE Grille.jpg

Drive Side.jpg

intake.jpg

Did you have to modify the 03+ bumper to fit your gen1?

No i didnt have to modify the bumper or the crash foam under the cover. but if you look really really close i just cut up the 1st gen lower air defuser to fit the 2nd gen bumper. but after you paint things it takes the focus off them and applies it to the whole car, insted of just one componet.
You do have to do something about the trunk though. You can either get the 2nd gen truck, or shave the 1st gen trunk like i did. I would recomend just getting the 2nd gen trunk lid. I keep having insues with the filer craking. There is only like 1/24 inch of filler on the panle though. the main part of the job was done by a hand shaped peice of metal.

Rims

Those rims are the shiz-nit, HighlifeLS. Best looking on the board.

Thanks, and these quality pictures really show the way the car is on these wheels.

HyeLifeLs, I saw those same jag wheels on a site for sale, with no tires, a bit pricey but hell with it, Rims are the sickness lol ..

And you know exactly where to take a pic of the car, great pics.

gt, i did my bumper lights black as well. the only thing i did was remove that light all together. i didn't like that it showed through. plus, the turn signal works in the housing anyway. i like your 03+ fogs as well.

gt, i did my bumper lights black as well. the only thing i did was remove that light all together. i didn't like that it showed through. plus, the turn signal works in the housing anyway. i like your 03+ fogs as well.

I sent jons my tails, back up, and the bumper lights. His quality is fantastic.

a little fender bender

before and after. Added chrome rocker panels and b-pillars on a one of a kind 2000 millenium edition :cool:

DSCN9621.jpg

DSCN9964.jpg

DSCN9963.jpg

Exterior is stock, after looking at all these nice LS's, I think I'm going to get LSE front bumper and have side and rear sills painted.
LSathome3.gif

100_0157.gif

Burnout3.gif

Well after a long cold and hard winter it finally warmed up and I of course washed the whip and busted out the cam.. enjoy!

IMG_13376.jpg

IMG_1606-1.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

IMG_1360-1.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

Members online

No members online now.