Official LS Picture Thread

Cars new to me - only added Flowmaster 44's so far. K&N is next, then eibach.
But so far I buffed, waxed and detailed the HELL out of it and wanted to share :D

383483_10150802915311071_502856070_12162780_1816207369_n.jpg

Cars new to me - only added Flowmaster 44's so far. K&N is next, then eibach.
But so far I buffed, waxed and detailed the HELL out of it and wanted to share :D

383483_10150802915311071_502856070_12162780_1816207369_n.jpg

Looks nice!! Come out to Knott's on Sunday for the Fabulous Fords Forever show. There will be a few LSes in the show.

Had a coincidental meet at the dealer today checking for prices of some parts. Snapped a quick pic as I was leaving. There were these 3, then a black on black 2nd Gen LSE. Is this anyone on here? Where's my invite ya bums!

IMAG0251.jpg

These are list prices fyi.
OEM HID Headlight is now up to $1800 ea. The ballast comes with the assembly, priced seperately at $800 ea. I appreciate my previous purchase a lot more.
Sway bar - $162. Not bad was expecting more.
Door screw covers - $9 ea. Meh.
Seat rail covers, driver's and passengers side outboard - $51 ea. Ford must be proud of this one.

Last edited:
Love the car. I am really considering wrapping mine but in a dark gray. First is put on new door the fix a couPle small issues and then look at wrapping

Andrizzle, do you frequent at Freddy's Frozen Custard? ;)

WingWest is gunna go back on. I am actually thinkig of putting t on without wrapping it. Kinda accent the gloss black / matte black / machined look.

Wrapping is neat, but it can be extremely frustrating. I would look at the plasti-dip method.

Just the parking lot, Mark. It has nice lights and is next door to the girlfriend.

@ KAIN81, Andrizzle & Tony Starks

Great looking rides fellas ... be proud !

@ Rollin ... keep the "Shinny" side up and the "Smurf" side down ... hahaha (trucker joke)

BTW: looking at Tony Starks rear-end (and by that, I do mean his LS)

I noticed the tails are both red and clear, whereas my 2001 is all red lens.

anyone know if the lenses would be a direct swap to get that look ?
would I be looking at rewiring a bit in order to get the reverse lights to come in the top part of the clear lens ?

what is the difference in the GEN I and II rear light setup ?

anyone been there, done that ?

thanks in advance.

You need a Gen II trunk lid (and surround) to fit the inners. The outer pieces can be exchanged AFAIK.

Hmmm, yes the trunk is different ... interesting though.
I'm not too impressed with the all red lenses on the GEN I

thanks !

Thanks guys, they look much better then the whole red lenses.
will have to ad to my to-do list.

Members online

No members online now.
Back