Official LS Picture Thread

I finally got my LSE spoiler painted!!! Its been collecting dust in my closet for over a year.

IMG_7965.jpg

IMG_7992.jpg

IMG_8005.jpg

IMG_7980.jpg

Looking very(very) good Rod! I am with M4, put some shine on those tires and showcase those freaking incredible wheels.

About time Rod GEEZ!!! Looks great.......tire shine would have been nice :p

Looking good Rod.

M4rk you use the shine stuff on your leather?

and screw you guys with your black interiors :mad:

I haven't touched the rear seats since buying the car, Mlara. The flash makes them look shiny.

I use Zaino Z-8 cleaner and Z-10 conditioner to do my fronts once every 2-3 months.

marcredd said:
Looking very(very) good Rod! I am with M4, put some shine on those tires and showcase those freaking incredible wheels.

I have had tires that had so many letters for specification and ratings and then the textured area that it was damn near impossible to shine them up. I wish they would just put that stuff on the inside sidewall of the tire. No one has to know all of that stuff. The size info is enough thankyou. That is very smooth looking.

You need some tire shine, Rod.

I know. I have some but all it does is collects dust and road grime. Know of a good brand?

Thanks. Next time I surely will.

I thought that was Alax's car for a sec! Looking good Rod!

I didn't intend to copy his so much but the mods he did happened to come my way at a really good deal. I couldn't pass them up.

About time Rod GEEZ!!! Looks great.......tire shine would have been nice :p

lol Thanks again for finding the spoiler for me! I won't be taking pictures again unless I use tire shine. I learned my lesson :D

I also thought it was Alax's car!

Looks great man

Two is better then one correct? Thanks.

Looking good Rod.

Thank you.

Looks good Rod, gotta admit, you and Alax have the same thing going on.

All that's left to copy is the turbo :shifty:

I wish

Changed the front end a bit. Painted a different grille black and plasti dipped the lower grille black and then added glossifier.

2012-08-13_16.09.02.jpg

Rod, I have been using Meguiar's Endurance Gel in the Spray bottle. Only thing and it is CRITICAL, keep a warm rag ready to wipe it off if you get it on your wheels. It likes to dry fast on them and likes to STAY there....like permanently.

But does it repel dust well and not sling??? Absolutely.

@ Hawk. Definitely freshens up the look of the LS. Indeed looks good. Even though it was in good shape, I should not have bee. scared to have tried new ways to keep that way.

Rod, I have been using Meguiar's Endurance Gel in the Spray bottle. Only thing and it is CRITICAL, keep a warm rag ready to wipe it off if you get it on your wheels. It likes to dry fast on them and likes to STAY there....like permanently.

But does it repel dust well and not sling??? Absolutely.

+1 for the whole thing.

The last 3 day waxing I did I had to redo a few panels because the clogged end just sprayed everywhere as I was trying to put it on my applicator.

Just playing with le new camera

DSCN0001.jpg

DSCN0002.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

I need to learn how to use this thing lol. Only have what, a month to get pics in for the calendar?

I've been messin with my camera too...lol. Looks like your shots are better than mine but you're outside and mines in the garage. I've had this camera for a few months and have no idea how to use it. Fugi FinePix S3200 24x zoom.
DSCF1553.jpg

DSCF1552.jpg

^^^ Not bad guys looking good.

Jmisteo what kind of camera did you get ? Pics look SLR quality.

Members online

No members online now.
Back