Official LS Picture Thread

lol thanks for the welcome yea i got woodgrain and everything heated and cooled seats im pretty sure the car is fully loaded except the navigation system? but that dont matter ima put that in any reccomdations?

lol thanks for the welcome yea i got woodgrain and everything heated and cooled seats im pretty sure the car is fully loaded except the navigation system? but that dont matter ima put that in any reccomdations?

we pretty much bought the same car sir. i paid about $9k for my 00'lsv8 navy blue, with about 68k about a year and a half ago(same wheels, rear badges, color)... since then i have done a decent amount to it... every little mod makes me love my car that much more. good luck with the mods... keep the pictures coming...

So far.... This does look like a pretty good forum. I think its gonna pretty entertaining on here. :D And as for those tips, eeh....wow! Other than that sweet ride, welcome to the site....From one newbie to another! Speakin of which....I need tips....ooooh, or an exhuast system......eh, leave that for another post! hehe

Oh yeah....I almost 4got....thanks to all of yall for the comments! Much appreciate it!

I wish my LS looked a lil more like this!!!!:cool: Would be nice.
Slam that baby! hahaha

KleenLS_dropcopy2copy.jpg

haha damn...ya'll funny...especially those who who thinks others that put better flow and better sounding exhaust is senseless when they have angel eyes from a BMW Engineer to increase what is that again?
oh nvm, it doesn't do anything but looks like a BMW but it's alright that's money in a LS and that's something some people need to think about...LS Pride that's what...
Some people just want Stock LS, Some want Hood Rich LS, Some wants Hot Rod LS...Don't matter, If you can do all of that to an LS then that's bad asss...
I don't down nobody on their LS because LS is "UNDERRATED" and for so many different people making look unique in so many different ways, I like that...LS Pride......

Oh yeah for those who wants to complain about about how the LS is a family car and not a Race car...Me, probably the only one that knows this but the LS was built by Lincoln's Engineer sending out 3 teams (unnoticable to the outside world),
1 in Nascar, 1 in Formula Racing, and one in CART Racing...Those team we in the races for a special reasons and that's to collect data on what can be done to be better and once they found the recipe for a
High Performance Luxury Car they brought back to the Engineer and from those data they build the Lincoln LS... The Lincoln LS was suppose to be a Powerful car thats Fuel Efficient [(3.9) V8] and
make Smooth Turns at a High Speed Rate and also the Suspension was built so it wouldn't Pinch much when your Aggressively Braking and Accelerating. Always wondered why the LS drive so great don't yall?
And if nobody knows Consumer Report Claims that the Lincoln LS Handling is near Perfect......

Support our Underrated LS......

heres mines just a v6 but i need suggestions on making it faster and rims or any suggestions period i love the car but wanna improve takeoff could be milelage on car too tho any help??

a129.jpg

a09899.jpg

a81233.jpg

haha damn...ya'll funny...especially those who who thinks others that put better flow and better sounding exhaust is senseless when they have angel eyes from a BMW Engineer to increase what is that again?
oh nvm, it doesn't do anything but looks like a BMW but it's alright that's money in a LS and that's something some people need to think about...LS Pride that's what...
Some people just want Stock LS, Some want Hood Rich LS, Some wants Hot Rod LS...Don't matter, If you can do all of that to an LS then that's bad asss...
I don't down nobody on their LS because LS is "UNDERRATED" and for so many different people making look unique in so many different ways, I like that...LS Pride......

Oh yeah for those who wants to complain about about how the LS is a family car and not a Race car...Me, probably the only one that knows this but the LS was built by Lincoln's Engineer sending out 3 teams (unnoticable to the outside world),
1 in Nascar, 1 in Formula Racing, and one in CART Racing...Those team we in the races for a special reasons and that's to collect data on what can be done to be better and once they found the recipe for a
High Performance Luxury Car they brought back to the Engineer and from those data they build the Lincoln LS... The Lincoln LS was suppose to be a Powerful car thats Fuel Efficient [(3.9) V8] and
make Smooth Turns at a High Speed Rate and also the Suspension was built so it wouldn't Pinch much when your Aggressively Braking and Accelerating. Always wondered why the LS drive so great don't yall?
And if nobody knows Consumer Report Claims that the Lincoln LS Handling is near Perfect......

Support our Underrated LS......

You should try the bicycle mirror mod. Would REALLY make you feel like you were in an F1 car.

LincLsburg01 is that a scratch on the door in the last pic or just a flaw in the picture? Nevermind I see its the reflexion of the sidewalk! I love the color.

I haven't posted here since I got a few more things done. Completed mods so far:

Exterior:

Clear Corners/ Side markers
V8 logo on front fenders
6000K hid's in lows/fogs
Eyebrows painted
Mclaren Grille-center left black
Remove front license plate - still needs some better work to look right
Magnaflow mufflers with 3.5" angle cut rolled tips - cut into bumper
50% legal tint (sucks but whatever)

The only pic I have of the interior is of the head unit.

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

yo pektel im tryin to get a nice size screen like that in the radio where u get it installed at ?? and about how much did it cost??

I installed it in my garage. Kenwood DDX 7015. Purchased from another member here who was getting rid of it and his navigation, which is what you see on the screen. I got the head unit, nav, bezel, and ipod interface for relatively cheap (under a grand)

didnt have any problems installing it some dude was telling me he might need to bypass all this stuff he maid it sound like alot of work??

That is a cool color!.....Wow, I am a fan of more, somthing a long BLACK.... But that is a pretty chill color I must say. I have a 05....and daym it....I luv the 06 bumper! It seems like they have no Ground effects for my ride! :( Does anyone know why the Wings West kit wont fit an 05???? They bumper dont look that much diferent!

Fogs don't line up properly on the gen 2. You can trim it to fit though.

didnt have any problems installing it some dude was telling me he might need to bypass all this stuff he maid it sound like alot of work??

Well, I didn't retain steering wheel controls, because I never use them anyway. The bypass he's probably referring to is being able to watch movies while the car is in Drive. Mine was easy. There was a separate ground wire that I was supposed to wire to the parking brake. I just spliced it into the regular ground wire with a t-tap. It depends on which unit you're looking at. Some are much easier to bypass than others.

Members online

No members online now.
Back