Official LS Picture Thread

me and my pops.

2 lincolns.jpg

Sneak peak. :D
2002 v8. Exterior is completely stock. 149k miles. Came with 17" wheels and sport suspension. Added SST and iPod kit. Electric fan conversion. Timing chain "upgrade" (had the good tensioners already!).

oddball_ls_engine.JPG

First of all, Gravity rat and andrizzle, I love your cars... Def won my vote for best LS's
I actually came across your car gravity rat on a different forum. Cant remember which one though.

funny story really quick. I had just finished watching Iron Man 2. The credits were still on even. When I looked at my phone. In my email I saw that Tony Starks commented on a sbscribed thread. I was a little wierded out. Ok so maybe it wasnt funny. But the timing was there...

Uh,nice pictures everybody!!!

Well my LS met an unfortunate demise when Toyota Venza ran a light... She ran the light going around 55 and i hit her doing 25-30ish, both cars were totaled and fortunately everyone walked away! Sorry for the uploaded the sideways pics i just uploaded this from my iPhone

photo (9).JPG

photo (11).JPG

photo (12).JPG

photo (13).JPG

photo (14).JPG

photo (15).JPG

photo (16).JPG

photo (17).JPG

just got the tint done; 20% all around.
to-do:
wheels/tires
system
suspension
get chrome sanded down/repainted

H2ns4.png

9Ynoe.png

Up in Mt Lemmon in Tucson

This from last year. I may have over saturated the picture colors and it is a little too blue. Note the smoke circle in the background (difficult to see). The military air show was going on at Davis-Monthan Air Force base.

Stock 2006 LS.

mtlemmon copy.jpg

She's suing me! My car had the whole front pushed to the left about 6" and the transmission was sitting on the pavement, Her car has the actual B pillar shoved about 8 inches into the car plus damage on the other side from when it hit a pole.... She ran a light but i got the ticket!

She's suing me! My car had the whole front pushed to the left about 6" and the transmission was sitting on the pavement, Her car has the actual B pillar shoved about 8 inches into the car plus damage on the other side from when it hit a pole.... She ran a light but i got the ticket!

What was the citation for?

Failure to yield right of way... I was turning left in a protected green when she ran the light... Cop told me "You can prove she ran the light" and wrote me up... I took it to court and won atleast... Insurance paid 10.8k for my 04 base model with 80k so i came out ahead anyway lol

I ended up with an 06 Buick LaCrosse CXS... I'm already looking for another LS or something sportier, I dont like the FWD

photo (19).JPG

Found this bad boy this morning when I was driving by a parking lot. Had to pull in for the photo op

34dpnxf.gif

j5hx07.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back