Ohhh i can't wait!

I wouldn't mind having either of those, but the amg is pretty sweet plus for a 4 door it's a rocket stock. I'm loving that new engine on the mustang.,Crips, clean, dead sexy

i mean i would love to have an f-430 scuderia, and seeing as it beat the enzo and perty much everything on nurburg i would say it is better than a gt or any any any amg, but the cost of the car and the cost of ownership is ridiculous, as is the e55, i really dont think he is looking to by a "racecar" and if he likes the look of the gt it has more horse power than he will really ever "need" so why pay so much for an e55 just because it can do 11 second runs.

practicality says by the mustang, i wouldnt buy the mustang but i cant afford another car payment now so....

i mean i would love to have an f-430 scuderia, and seeing as it beat the enzo and perty much everything on nurburg i would say it is better than a gt or any any any amg, but the cost of the car and the cost of ownership is ridiculous, as is the e55, i really dont think he is looking to by a "racecar" and if he likes the look of the gt it has more horse power than he will really ever "need" so why pay so much for an e55 just because it can do 11 second runs.

practicality says by the mustang, i wouldnt buy the mustang but i cant afford another car payment now so....

You must not read very well. I said he can get a used E55 for the same price as a brand new Mustang. The AMG will hold it's value longer than the Mustang and beat it up anywhere on the road.

You must not read very well. I said he can get a used E55 for the same price as a brand new Mustang. The AMG will hold it's value longer than the Mustang and beat it up anywhere on the road.

its the cost of ownership of the car that makes it more expensive if i could find a lambo at an auction and buy it cheap i still couldn't afford the car in the long run the e55 will be more expensive in every way. and i've driven the mustangs, they arent :q:q:q:qty drivers. Hopefully the Mercedes will out perform the mustang, you say t like it isnt to be expected. but either way the mustang may be the look he wants, they have come a long way in that department. also the modifications you can do to it to make it your own car is ridiculously numerous.

new mustangs are way over priced there the same car as 4 years ago just 10-15k more its a joke

Members online

No members online now.
Back