Ohio Meet Pics

oh dont get me wrong his is nice to, but just something about yours I admire more. The 1st gens always seem to have a meaner more aggressive look to them I think. You have the best of both lol a gen1 a** and a gen 2 front! and not to mention your exhaust is just simply amazing lol, when you pulled up everyone was like wow, that sounds amazing!

You have a good point about the best of both worlds. The fact that the gen 1's trunk lights actually have bulbs is a big plus for me. I'm thinking about color matching the rear surround now actually. Now if my exhaust looked like it sounded I'd be pumped. Hopefully this week...

Burn out pic is fukin bad.. New desktop fasho..

Thanks that was fun. For some reason my LS doesn't do doughnuts when I turn right....

Great turn out guys. A lot of great looking LS'es right there!

The one with the LS'es parked 4 and the other 4 in front is money! It gen1s on one side and gen2s on the other right? It's looks like they are about to rumble, battle it out!

Cars look great! Sucks I missed it, by time my flight landed, I gathered my sh`t and got home it was already 3:30. Hopefully next time there is a gathering I will be there.

Pics and cars look great guys. I've been out of the loop for a while due to military duties. Hopefully I can attend a meet soon.

Those pics are awesome! I got 4 sweet shots of you durring that spin. ill post them when i get home !

I want to see Lincoln on20z video, (sorry forget most of everyones names that i didn't already know)

Those pics are awesome! I got 4 sweet shots of you durring that spin. ill post them when i get home !

You better I've been waiting to see everyone else's pics.

I want to see Lincoln on20z video, (sorry forget most of everyones names that i didn't already know)

He was having some issues getting the videos uploaded or something. His brother took 300+ pics too.

Pics Pics Pics!!!

100_0135.jpg

100_0136.jpg

100_0137.jpg

100_0138.jpg

100_0139.jpg

100_0140.jpg

jolinc01 something about your car man its very nice to me I think its the gen2 front and the gen 1 tails very nice set-up......I want to see more pics!

bullschmidt I love the wheels and stance, well I think all of your cars look amazing. Makes me really want a Gen II or at least do more to mine, but mine is a daily, my other car takes all the $$$ flow.

Nice cars you guys!

Agree with manoli, jolinc, your ls looks great, one of my favorite silver's out there!

Bull, looking real good too. No burn outs for you :cool:

Maybe I will break them loose next time for everyone. I really really try to baby my car as much as possible. I want it to be around for a long time

thanks Alax, mean alot coming from someone with another tastefully done LS. I actually agree with bull about babying my LS, since I usually drive it like a grandma, but I decided to cut loose for a bit.

jolinc01 something about your car man its very nice to me I think its the gen2 front and the gen 1 tails very nice set-up......I want to see more pics!

xactly why i cant wait to get my clear corner headlights n paint the gen2 lse bumper n slap it on the ol gen1 LSe....
beautiful car jolinc01!! love to see sumone bustin a donut in a LS!!!:D

I thought there were gonna be vids? Post em up!

Great looking LS'es, everyone.

Thats what I was thinking, the only thing that would have made that a better shot is if we had an awesome back round

Members online

Back