Ouch...

Why would you race in morning traffic? Thats stupid! Looks like a celica.

since i moved to fla, my saying has been "only in florida!" LOL running during rush hour...what nonsense.

hammc said:
mazda mx-3 :N

Was that in the video? IT wouldnt load for me, so I couldnt see the chick. :q:q:q:q!!! I looked for it in the reading, but couldn't find it. I knew it was something like that though. If you look at the car real hard it sort of looks like a grand am or a very messed up celica at the beginning. Thats all I got to see.

WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND RACES A MX-3?????????

I guess Orlando is pretty unique then cause i see that sort of stuff all day long everyday. Mini Vans, crappy honda's, old people in buicks. I see it all. We get the hometown people, foriegners, people visiting from up north. Unfortunately there are fatal accidents alot around here.

A year or so ago there was a superbike running a Z06 down Arizona Ave about 4:00 in the morning. Some poor guy pulling out of a C store from getting a cup of coffee pulled out in front of them. I'm sure where it was dark and the fact they were traveling well over 100 mph made it look like he was safe to pull out and that they were quite a ways away from him. The guy in the car who pulled out and the bike rider were killed. The 'vette driver is sitting in a cell and will be for quite a while.

Members online

No members online now.
Back