Paddle Shifts on my LS

Bringin this back...

Quik, how did you run the wires through column? Are they just layin around loose, or somehow run though the clock-spring or?

I have them running down from the wheel then one loop around the shaft, then down the column. it took a couple of time to get it right - not enough slack it break if you turn, too much and it binds up.

Alright, Thanks!!! I maybe have to do this to my car!
I have the steering wheel with the paddle shifters from my Lincoln LS. Depending on the color of your interior I can sell it if you are interested. It is the Carbon Fiber steering wheel with SMG paddle shifters. I thought I had a picture of it in my car but I can snap a photo of the steering wheel if you want.

I have the steering wheel with the paddle shifters from my Lincoln LS. Depending on the color of your interior I can sell it if you are interested. It is the Carbon Fiber steering wheel with SMG paddle shifters. I thought I had a picture of it in my car but I can snap a photo of the steering wheel if you want.

I've got the Black 03 sport interior; where virtually everything is black except for a bit of silver and some faux carbon fiber. Let's see the picture if you don't mind takin one... and how much are you asking?

I have a spare set of shifters if anyone wants this

Hey all,

If you're interested in performing this mod, I received a set of these BMW paddle shifters and am looking to sell as I decided against installing:

32-34-7-833-040 – Assy ‘SMG’ Switch Set

... and it included the paddles for just under $110. It's new in the box - opened once to make sure everything was there. Just as pictured in this tutorial. PM me if interested - $100 shipped OBO...

I am paypal verified and a high rated ebay seller rdcom4243 (which is where these will be going soon if no response :) ).

- Raj

Hey all,

If you're interested in performing this mod, I received a set of these BMW paddle shifters and am looking to sell as I decided against installing:

32-34-7-833-040 – Assy ‘SMG’ Switch Set

... and it included the paddles for just under $110. It's new in the box - opened once to make sure everything was there. Just as pictured in this tutorial. PM me if interested - $100 shipped OBO...

I am paypal verified and a high rated ebay seller rdcom4243 (which is where these will be going soon if no response :) ).

- Raj

Well that was quick! These are spoken for (sorry I cannot edit my note above).

sticky this!!
along with teh SST conversion thread...
I am so pumped to find out i can do this, i almost bought an LS with more miles for more money just for the semi-auto stick.
DAMN THE UPGRADE BILL JUST KEEPS RISING :-D

Members online

No members online now.
Back