Paint??

moneyUWM

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...

Anyone re-paint their LS?? Got the car from a private seller...everything is great now....inside is nice. Just need rims, tint...but the paint is draggin the car down.

Anyone have a price range on re-painting the WHOLE LS??

Thanks in advance.

Also the specs for 19" rims that would fit the LS8 (2001) would be nice too. Thank you guys, appreciate all the help most of you have given already.

I painted the whole car took out all the dings and removed the wing, i paid a little over $3000 for the whole thing. Also i painted my roof a different color so that might have made the price a little higher. Are you planing on changing the color or keeping it the same, if you choose to change the color that changes the price a bit also especialy if you go custom.

$3000 sounds about right. For a good quality paint job. If you do a color change or cystom, expect the price to go up quickly.

I have 19's. Make sure you get a good offset rim. I have 245/35/19 tires front and rear. Some members have done staggered tire set-ups. The rim thing is more of a personal choice.:)

Yea. The bolt pattern or offset or w/e is what Im lookin' for, information wise.

I like how yours look Rollin...and the size of the rubber. Nice.

Members online

Back