Parting 93,94, and 97 Mark VIII

hey.... i need the pass side chrome trim off one of the gen ones if aval? also climate control? all decent condition

i can use the button cover for the cruise control on/off switches. also do you have a complete exhaust that would fit a 1994? i mainly need the front passenger side part of it.

hey im lookin for fuel injectors on the 97 and and the air intake box and hose? how much and does the sensor work the evo?

Do you still have both headlights? If so,what condition are they in? I'd need headlights for a 90-96.

I meant to say.. I need the housings.. mine are horrible.. brights are down below dim in comparison to most of ya'lls cars i've seen.. or atleast the good, elderly owned around here.. its hard to see at night.. and dangerous.. I need the housings.. Halogen not hid. Thanks.. any price.. thanks so much.

looking for driver side rear ashtray in black(clips on mine are broken) it lifts from front towards the back to remove without breaking the plastic rear holder. also need the passenger front seat track cover(black plastic piece that covers the outside of the track (not the piece with the switches,the piece below that). also need the plastic piece that covers the latch striker for the trunk. lemme know whatcha got and how much shipped to enville tennessee. thanks

I am looking for a hard button climate control head for my 93. Do you have one that will work in this model and if so - how much do you want for it?
Reply to ecp1111@msn.com

Parts needed

How much for the console armrest on the 93 tan? And maybe the door switches, (the one on the hinge part of the door jamb)
Thanks
Fatmac

need hard button climate control for my '93

I'm starting a new thread for all my Mark VIII Parts

Heres the deal, I parted;
93 Green with Tan interior
94 Green with Black interior
Just picked up;
97 Pearl White with Gray interior

The 93 got hit in the side and had rough interior, the 94 was lightly crashed in the front with pretty mint interior. The 97 is crashed in the front so none of the fron clip is good, except one headlight housing and one bulb.

I have the complete 94 and 97 interiors and will be getting pics.

On the 97; the steering column is tight and telescopes perfectly, both seats work well, the cupholder is good but the ashtray is broken, all the dimming mirrors appear to be good an are still reflective.

I'll be getting pics Tommorow.

Do you have a hard button climate control head for a 93 - How much do you want for it? Shipping to 83714?

I need the cupholder assembly off the 97 and would take what you have of the ashtray too, mine just broke and would like to see about fixing it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back