parting 97 cordovan base with lt graphite int. 89k

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
just picked up today if anyone wants stuff before it goes on ebay next week ask me. im not parting the motor the car runs and drives mint i want to sell the entire engine and trans together. $600 for the motor if anyone needs one, it truely only has 89k on it. working air ride, only one working hid bulb, neon doesnt work. email for anything you might be looking for.

how much would you want for both inner fenders shipped to 55340
just wondering if it would be worth it cause the size

How is the carpet?

If it is in good condition I will be all over that :q:q:q:q... mine sucks...

i just got it home last night so i dont know much yet, i need a few days to look it over, i honestly dont know the condition of the carpet. i also dont know what condition the inner liners are but i will know alot more by the weekend.

Are the power window switches any good?

One more thing, are the headlight housings clear? What would be a price for a pair?

I hate to ask cause I know the answer, but the drivers side seat bezel????? I call dibs if it's good! I could also use the cupholders but I'm sure they are broken as well.

"One more thing, are the headlight housings clear? What would be a price for a pair?"
they are both cloudy and one has a crack so.......

"I hate to ask cause I know the answer, but the drivers side seat bezel????? I call dibs if it's good! I could also use the cupholders but I'm sure they are broken as well."

Adam, the bezel is destroyed, but the cup holder isnt, both wings are still on it and it works fine, but the ash tray door in front of it is broken.

Adam, the bezel is destroyed, but the cup holder isnt, both wings are still on it and it works fine, but the ash tray door in front of it is broken.

Well, I'll let you run the price up on ebay, you'll probably get more there anyways. My ashtray lid is broken as well, so I need a functional one of those. My cupholders already broke once and I glued them back together but I know it's only a matter of time.

Thanks for you time anyways!

brandon it looks like a good cleaning would work, the carpetisnt bad, i took the interior out today and the rug isnt worn or ripped or no cig burns that i saw. i'm going back tomorrow i can really do a good once over and tell you for sure. there is normal stains and stuff that i did notice when i took the seats out, pressure washer would probably work.

Are you kidding Jamie??

I'm gonna give you :q:q:q:q about anything I can and you do the same but there is no reason to take this :q:q:q:q so :q:q:q:qing personally....

calm down sunshine i was busting your balls but i am serious about making me an offer, because its a whole lot easier for me to leave it in the car for the junk yard than trying to fold it up and pack it, i will if you really want it, just make me an offer all i can say is yes or no lol! whats a carpet worth to you dude?

how much for the driver side mirror if you still got it...is the liquid still in there. mine has leakout ......

Members online

No members online now.
Back