Parting auto 3.9L LS motor

bagge72

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well as some of you know I snapped a connecting rod, and it went through the block. So if any body out there wants to buy any of the good parts on the motor, when we pull the motor this week let me know so I can take them off, before we junk the motor. Not looking to make a lot of money here so just make me a cheap offer for my time of taking it apart, and pay for shipping.

The motor is from my 04 LS V8 with 70k on it.

Thanks

Chris

Let me know what you'd want for the upper intake manifold. Bare manifold only. No sensors, TB, etc.

Alright I'll let you all know. I just want to see what the new motor comes with when I get it, it's suppose to be here either wednesday or thursday.

"Well as some of you know I snapped a connecting rod, and it went through the block."

What were you doing when this happened?

So the new motor is finally coming in tomorrow once I check out what it comes with, like if it has the alternator, and coil packs I'll let everyone know.

Alright so there is no alternator on the new motor so they isn't available, but I believe everything else is there the everyone here has asked for so when I get home today I will figure out some prices, and message you guys.

Thanks.

that and there is no exhaust manifolds either sorry about that.

I want one good connecting rod with cap, bolts and bearings and one good piston with intact. This will serve as a future prototype model for a billet bottom end for the LS. Please PM me with pricing.

Members online

No members online now.
Back