Parting out 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight from my PM's, yeah I don't delete my emails either.

Quote from mumumonster after I called him out about what looked like to me a parts scam.

Yea well no fish here and I turned you in for running your moth on my post. if you dont know the facts then STFU!!! Dont give me that crap LVC is a community, people look out for one another... I been here longer then you, you only been here since may! Go join another forum and run your face over there! I sold many parts off these marks on here and only had one jack ass ever post crap about his purchase then you come along and to to jump on the band wagon when you dont know crap!!!!!! Get a Life

I think someones mad. Also I've been here since 05, just changed names.

Sorry for ruinin your post I'm outta hear L8TR.

mumumonster: I emailed you saying "thanks a million" after I bought them. when they arrived with the cut in them (nearly 3 weeks later) I emailed you several times with no reply. like you just vanished. also I bought them off here not off ebay so how could I have left you + feedback there??? if you're going to be selling parts car you need to deal with people better and make sure your desc. are accurate. I had to take that seat to an upholstry shop after I bought them from you to get "MINT" seat covers repaired.

Last edited:
I bought some door handles from you back in December of '06. I'd be interested in the blend door from this car, working or not, for some experimenting on before I do my own swap. Is it still available?

Alright man (mumumonster), what's the deal?!?! I sent you money 2 weeks ago, and you haven't written me back since. I've tried to be nice about this, but this is F'in unbelievable. Why is it that you can respond to other peoples' negative posts, but not mine. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you've simply sh*t all over my kindness. I'm gonna put it simply for you.

SEND ME THE PARTS OR SEND ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

I'm done waiting. Write me back now, or expect a paypal claim. I'll give you 2 more days to write me, or post in this thread to me.

need abs part

do you have the left front wheel speed sensor for the 1998 mkviii...brab-83

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back