Parting Out 2000 Lincoln LS

dooneybaby

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 2000 lincoln Ls that is Fully loaded, with sunroof, heated searts, alpine system, the whole 9, that I no longer need, I got hit in the front driver door, but I'm ok :) .... So, everything is up for grabs... let me know what you want and how much you're willing to pay. I also have the FULL CDC LSE Body Kit. Front bumper cover, rear bumber cover with bottom lip, and the side skirts (but for pick up only). I am Located in Miami, FL.
The first part I'm letting go is this wood Shifter.. here are a cple pics... I have paypal and is verified.
the shifter is for $65 shipped

DSC00512-1.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

PM Me for other parts that you want and that arent too big or heavy to ship.

Do you have any suspension parts? If so how many miles on them? I'm looking for 2 front and 2 rear strut/coil assembly's.
Thanks

Is the inside drivers door handle still OK? What color is interior and is it leather?

Is the rear view mirror ok? and what about all the window controls on the drivers side what color is the panel?

What color is the interior? I am looking for the driver side ac vent in the light tan.

Im looking for a wood grain wheel in black.

Ya still there bro? haven't replied to anyone but if ya get this what color is interior and how much for driver side front door panel , also if ya have a double din bezel how much shipped to 44278

Members online

No members online now.
Back