Parting out 96 black on black, LSC Mark VIII with 50,000 miles

how much for the complete inteerior the center console and the front and rear seats? i live in charlotte,NC and ill pay the extra shipping

Last edited:
HID lights

I am going to be parting out a 96 black on black Mark VIII LSC. The car has front end damage. Hood is bad, no grill, no front bumper cover (unless you want it in two pcs), no radiator. I am not sure about the compressor. I started the car and the compressor came on as it should, but as I said, this car has front end damage (hit a telephone pole). All the bags are good.

I will post pics of what ever you want to see. I can ship the small items, but large items need to be picked up. The car is located in western Illinois a couple hours from St. Louis.

Items can be paid for by paypal, or check but I will wait for the check to clear before shipping. I will only charge actuall shipping rates.

If you want pics, let me know what you are interested in and I will take pics and send them.

T
Do you have the HID headlights for sale ? i need driver side let me know if you do please at rickym1054@hotmail.com thank you

I am going to be parting out a 96 black on black Mark VIII LSC. The car has front end damage. Hood is bad, no grill, no front bumper cover (unless you want it in two pcs), no radiator. I am not sure about the compressor. I started the car and the compressor came on as it should, but as I said, this car has front end damage (hit a telephone pole). All the bags are good.

I will post pics of what ever you want to see. I can ship the small items, but large items need to be picked up. The car is located in western Illinois a couple hours from St. Louis.

Items can be paid for by paypal, or check but I will wait for the check to clear before shipping. I will only charge actuall shipping rates.

If you want pics, let me know what you are interested in and I will take pics and send them.

T

passenger door any good? Zip 72058 Arkansas Glorywagon@windstream.net

*Cliff notes* I call dibs on the rear bumper cover, and the 4 side mouldings.

Hey Tim,

I met you in Mt. Sterling a few summers ago out side the FS fuel stop there. I was driving the Orange MarkVIII and you turned around to take a look at it. I would like to get ahold of the rear bumper cover, and the 4 lower body mouldings. If it is a true LSC there will be no chrome strips.

Let me know how much you want, and I'll have one of my buddies come pick the parts up.

Mike

bobbie

Hello, I am looking for the black plastic trim that surrounds the top of the engine. I have a 95 Mark VIII, and those pieces are missing, also need the nuts that go on the screws that hold the pieces in place. If you have them let me know what you want for them plus shipping and I can send you a MO in the mail. my email is tpatterson140@yahoo.com I live in OKC, Also looking for the lincoln emblem or decal? that goes on the truck lock cover, and the lincoln name plate ( dont know if they had it on your model, that is inset on the front Left side bumper. Thanks, Tom

I interested in the ETAC and PCM when you get to either let me know what you want for them.

MML

is the interior black?? How about the front air vents??? not the top center ones, but the lower ones that are above the glove box and lear the turn signal lever? Also how about the drivers side mirror??

Guys, did you see how old this post was?????? I believe he has had the car hauled off for quite some time now. But I could be wrong!

Members online

No members online now.
Back