Parting Out 97 Lsc Black On Black

bobcatman

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I HAVE A 97 LSC THAT I AM PARTING OUT. LOTS OF GOOD PARTS. SORRY NO HID'S OR HOUSING'S. NO FENDERS. NO FRONT OR REAR BUMPER COVER'S. ID HAVE THE GRILLE. HAS A VERY NICE INTERIOR. LOTS OF OTHER GOODY'S INCLUDING ENGINE AND TRANNY.:cool:

do u have the complete upper and lower intake with throttle body and intake tube? if so how much?

do u have the complete upper and lower intake with throttle body and intake tube? if so how much?

i do have the air tube from the air box to the t/b. i have the engine, still in the car, i am going to keep the engine complete. $45 for the air tube.:)

ok nvm on that then, i have a 94.. i was goin to try n convert it to the new years. thanks for gettin back to me

Do you have the window switches? I don't need the switch just the covers for them but if you want to sell them as a whole thats cool too. Let me know on a price. Thanks.

Price on drivers seat?
Price on both front seats and rear seat as a set?

I'm about a 1 1/2 north of you in Springfield, IL. I would be able to pick up in person.

Price on drivers seat?
Price on both front seats and rear seat as a set?

I'm about a 1 1/2 north of you in Springfield, IL. I would be able to pick up in person.

pm sent, give me your email, i'll send pic's

How about the ABS Module part# F8LZ2B373BA? Are the pump and module separate parts? Thanks

do you have any of the console pieces left, specifically the ashtray door assembly? color of part? please let me know-very interested.

Ted

Side mirrors, auto dim mirror, stereo and cd changer, door handle with keypad. I'm in northern Ill but will be going down that way later this spring to pick up in person, otherwise just give me seperate prices to 60014. Thanks.:D

Last edited:
hey do you still have the driver side power switch? if so give me a price

driver power set switch.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back