Parting Out 98 Black on Black Base

lobird91

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok guys they car is in the shop so I am ready to start removing stuff. I am going to give the interior as a whole package a few more days since I have a few people interested in it, but other than that let me know what you need. The car was hit in the back so the taillights and decklid are no good and the chrome in the headlights is bad so I will probably be restoring them and listing them later. I should have some pictures up tonight.

-Alan

What kinda shape is the front bumper in , I have a black car and could use a good black front bumper , and a front license plate bracket. Side mirrors too if in good shape. let me know what kinda money it will take .

Ok guys. If no one lays claim to the complete interior tonight I will start parting it out in the morning.

-Alan

Keep me in mind on the (drivers door) Window Glass Inner Stabilizer piece we talked about and the wood trim that goes around the radio if it's in great shape.

How do the power window switches look? All together? If so, how much shipped to 01027?

Oh, hows the EVAP tray look?

The evap tray was probably perfect before they guy I bought the car from decided to drag it with his tractor. It bent up the mounting tabs, it is probably fixable I will take a pic tomorrow and let you decide. If you want it pay for shipping and its yours.

-Alan

Just a quick list. I will not be selling the window and door lock switches, front bumper, abs sensors, or the hood.

98baseparts.jpg

-Alan

What do you want for all the trim pieces that go across the dash?

I guess that would mean:

Instrument cluster/message center display surround (just that long trim piece, not the gauge cluster)
Headlight switch cover
Passenger airbag
Trim piece to the right of the passenger airbag

I need that whole strip of parts so I can custom paint them for my 98.
Looks like your list totals those parts at $45, and didn't see the right-side little trim piece listed, but I'd guess another $5?

Let me know your PayPal and I'll send it right away.

Thanks!

I'd probably take the driver's airbag too, if you've still got it.

And any of the seat track mounting bolts covers that you have. Saw some in the pics...

CD player and HID are SOLD
Drivers seat trim steering wheel and both air bags SOLD
Drivers seat track pending
Seat belts SOLD

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back