parting out a 95 vlll

gangstaMK8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
anyone need any parts im parting out a 95 lincoln mark 8 let me know either email me at jriverz@comcast.net or pm me the whole entire car is getting stripped and the items will be put on ebay if nobody here wants anything

I hope you're talking about a second, parts car that you own.

I hope you're talking about a second, parts car that you own.
lol yup i had another lincoln i bought so i could take parts off of it for mine. i dont need any more parts off of it and i have 2 months to get rid of the car.

Do you have the drivers side cornering light? If so how much do you want for it? Also do what about a grill? thanx

Do you have the drivers side cornering light? If so how much do you want for it? Also do what about a grill? thanx

i do have the corner lights just not the chrome trim that goes around them unfortunetly i needed the grill but 20 each for the corner lights let me know if u want pics of them

yea I just need the drivers side cornering light. Can you show me a pic and PM me with your info I'll mail you a 20 dollar Money order on friday. thnx.

Also what color is the car. I may want the rear bumper. if you have it.

How are the seats? Pics of the car, if you can, would help EVERYONE!! :)

rear seats are nice they are tan lol i will post pics tommorrow for everyone it is a pearl color the interior is tan and light brown or grey tough to tell. drivers seat no good but the passenger one is perfect.

Sounds to be the same color as my 93. So does the armrest lid stay shut mine does not so thatd be great. Also the would like a price one the cover for the sun roof switch mine some how just fell off one day, and if no one else has already got the chrome trim on the drivers side coner light I need one due to a dent from a darn bird.

thanks travis

Sounds to be the same color as my 93. So does the armrest lid stay shut mine does not so thatd be great. Also the would like a price one the cover for the sun roof switch mine some how just fell off one day, and if no one else has already got the chrome trim on the drivers side coner light I need one due to a dent from a darn bird.

thanks travis

armrest stays shut ill have to check and see if i have the chrome ill let u know there are some pics posted

pics

here are the pics

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

I need the shifter handle, mine has a broken button...
How about the surround trim panels? (rear, through doors/tweeters, and dash pieces)

Members online

Back