Parting out a mark VIII gen 1

Keyless Do0r Pad And Handle

I have decided to part out my mark because I do not have the money to keep replacing transmissions. It is in very good condition any parts you need let me know and I will send pictures I have EVERYTHING.

1993 red with gray interior.

IS IT STILL AVAILABLE????

Wondering if you got rid of the climate control, if not, are tabs breaking? Also looking to replace headlamps, and what kind of RIMS do you have? I am getting rid of my 10 spoke (orig) eq and going w/Modified rims too. Do you have spring suspension, or orig bags? Looking for spring suspension if you have. Thanks! 21stcenturygadgetguy

Im looking for the front bumper with support and header panel, the grille, the "exit" light cover for the d/s door, the right center taillight (mounted on the decklid), and a gas doo release button. If you still have these parts, please PM me a price. I live in chicago and can come pick them up. Please let me know. Thanks.

how much for mlps if its any good. shipped to 46375

i'm having tranny trouble to and might get rid of.

fun cars though its my 3rd one.

headlights HID

I have decided to part out my mark because I do not have the money to keep replacing transmissions. It is in very good condition any parts you need let me know and I will send pictures I have EVERYTHING.

1993 red with gray interior.

Do you have it and would you sale it ?

Interior parts

I'm looking for a gray center console arm-rest and drivers side sunvisor.

I need the radio... front air bags if you still have them.. and headlights if they aren't sold.. does it have the wood pieces that cover the ash tray and cup holder.. are they good? I need them too. Shipping to 63940.

PMs sent. I have sold the...
Dside mirror, Antenna motor, radio, front bags, headlights, corner lights, front trim and rear bags.

still have alot of stuff.

Do you still have the compressor / drier and climate control unit? Shipping to 72703?

Thanks,
Duck

Hey 93.. I need a antena assembly.. my motor is good.. and I need a trunk lock cover... any possibly way you have them left.. please tell me.. I know you said you got rid of the antena motor.. but i need the antena and trunk lock cover! Please tell me you atleast still have the trunk lock cover.. and I'll need that ashtray too.

Members online

No members online now.
Back