Parting Out My 94'

Iwantmymarkback

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
At the end of last year, my car got into an accident, and I have kept it to part it out and help anyone who needs parts. Pretty much everything is good except for the headlights, the hood and drivers side door. All interior is good except for seats, those are going into my uncle's 39' Chevy. A/C console, all other parts I still have. Just contact me on this,PM me or email me at tbs8866@yahoo.com

what's the color of the interior and exterior. and what type of tires and wheels do you have?

I know there are leaks in the front airbags so I wouldn't sell those to you... or anyone for that matter.

The exterior of the car is the pearlecent white complimented by the grey interior. The interior is already out of the car. The seats, front and back are going into my uncle's 1939 Chevy and the old cassette player in a 1949 Chevy 1-Ton Panel Truck which belongs to my father.

-The front of the car suffered servere damage more on the drivers side, along with the drivers side door. The hood is completley torn off.

-Tires are comming off and going on my new set of chrome 10 spokes. :D :D
Wheels are the snoflakes... I couldn't pay someone to take them.

Anything else is still up for grabs, I have the Climate control (hard button of course) and I am willing to part with it for what ever price appeals to me most.

-Rick

Hi, My climate control works o.k. but some of the buttons are cracked so I might take yours if the price is right. Thanks:) :)

How does $35.00 plus shipping sound, don't know what they are supposed to go for. Does everything work on the one you have? Sorry this took so long to answer, haven't checked in awhile. John:) :)

Hi, Might also be interested in the radio and amplifier if it's the JBL, let me know and what price range you want to be in. Thanks again, John

The whole front side, and driver side was demolished. Completley destroyed. As for the mouldings, I'm not sure what I can do for you. Any interior parts will go for cheap. No more sideview mirrors, or seats. All engine parts still there. Beauty cover still in good shape.

-Rick

The chrome mouldings are ruined, all of the chrome peices, there is barley anything. The A-frame pillar or whatever, I don't know what that is, so I can't really give it to you. The door handle will be one of the last things I remove, for I have to get into the car on that side.

-Rick

The only woodgrain I have was for the shifter, and around the climate control. If you want them, 20 bucks takes both of them, you pay shipping.

-Rick

I need a radio and amplifier for my 93 Mk 8. "Do youhave them in working condition?

No can do on the radio and amplifier.

There are no seats, no radio, no speakers, no woodgrain no grill, no headlights, no chrom peices, wheels are no good, compressor and all components shot. The air ride was completley shot on the car. Interior is grey, and I have everything but what is stated above. The car won't be in my possesion for very long, I'm gonna get rid of it, unless, anyone wants to come tow it out of here and pay me for the whole car. (Long Island) Everything is going for cheep guys.

BTW: If anyone has a Gen II passenger side window switch, I need it. Thanks.

Members online

Back