parts car 4 sale

MaRk32v

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a 1995 Mark VIII. the front end was cracked up and i dont have the money to fix due to :q:q:q:qty insurance and no place to work on the car being i dont have a garage. The body from the doors back is in almost perfect condition with just a few little dings nothing major. the car is being sold no motor no trans but would be a nice fixer upper if any one happened to be interested it has directional 10 spokes one of which was curbed but doesnt vibrate or anything. The interior is the off blue green look with no rips or tears. basically car will be sold as a rolling chassis if anybody had wrecked there mark and was looking to put a motor and trans in it. will be putting up pictures within the next couple hours.

Car will be up for $700 obo. car can be delivered up to 150 miles for small fee. as you can see the car needs a grill headlight and side markers. to visually look good. car will need a cross member. driver side fender was just touched at the point where the comes to an end. if there is someone who has a mark that has been hit in the rear this would be the perfect car to get back on the road in a hurry! also has fairly new air bags. compressor never gave me any problems! pictures cannot be posted tonite being that my mother decided to hide the camera will be posted tomorrow

motor and trans have about 115k on them unfortunately the trans is shot and ive pulled the motor to set off to the side so when i get through the rough times im gonna have it built for my other lincoln. the car would be sold as a whole. sorry pics are :q:q:q:qty but thats all i got i cant load them straight onto LVC. so basically car is complete minus motor,trans,stereo ect. complete wire harness will be available cause i know how the junk yards are already went through that the body shows about 150k on the clock but otherwise is in great shape no tears in the seats. i would be willin to take an offer or if someone would like to send me a message with an email i can email all the pictures i have.

The car is actually located in Shorewood right now. If you have any questions about the car or would like to come take a look at it i would be happy to show it to you. just mail me your number or let me know when you would like to come see it!

Members online

Back