Pass. Seat No forward?

Johnmatthew13

LVC Member
Reaction score
OK , move the switch and hear it try to move forward but no movement. Stuck all the way back, could the track just be stuck/dirty or am i looking at something else here?

I have the same problem. Just been to lazy to mess with it since I usally ride alone or just with my girlfriend. I know on mine it make the noise like it wants to move but cant. Does your even try to move or anything?

I have the same problem. Just been to lazy to mess with it since I usally ride alone or just with my girlfriend. I know on mine it make the noise like it wants to move but cant. Does your even try to move or anything?

It sounds like it's trying. Two weeks ago me and my girl took a road trip, she pulled the seat back up and the seat went forward as it should, then returned to the full rear position that it was in. I said great, it fixed itself, but hasn't worked since! The car sat for awhile so I'm just going to pull the seat out and clean/lube the tracks. We'll see if that does the trick. Have to wait until the temps around here drop a bit though, 97-99 heat index does not agree with me too well. Especially if I can put the job off for awhile! When I get it out i'll let you know what I found. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back