performance

actually, you could have the heads P&P'ed, custom cams made, SCT programed, custom pistons made. Depends what you call bolt on... You could BOLT ON a new engine to the car...

check previous posts... SCT, intake and exhaust are it for direct bolt-on performance

no underdrives?

Underdrives are a waste of time and money for the the benefit. I've put on quite a few at the track on other cars and saw no difference at all unless they were running a belt driven fan. Than the difference was minuscule. Want to go fast? Nitrous. :D

Underdrives are a waste of time and money for the the benefit. I've put on quite a few at the track on other cars and saw no difference at all unless they were running a belt driven fan. Than the difference was minuscule. Want to go fast? Nitrous. :D

whats the safest shot and who would you sugest for port and polish?

I would feel safe with a 50-75 wet shot. As far as porting and polishing, I know the owner of a local machine shop who has a flow bench who does awesome work on heads. I don't know how much he charges though. I'm pretty sure somewhere close to you there is a good machine shop to do that with a flow bench also. Just have to do a little research is all. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back