Performance

Honey badger

LVC Member
Reaction score
I would like to start by introducing myself my name is Alex I am new to the forums and hope to have a great stay. Anyways now that that's done with I have a 2002 Lincoln ls v6 sadly not v8 didn't have a choice. I am interested in getting more power out of it without doing anything crazy I heard all this talk about performance chips and tuners and whatnot is that just bullsh!t? If you have anything else that may help me out reply with a link.

Thanks I am looking forward to these forums my Lincoln is a project in progress I will be sure to post the progress on that when it gets going.

Don't expect much of anything regarding performance without getting into custom work. Besides an intake and exhaust, there isn't much in the way of aftermarket for these cars.

Don't expect much of anything regarding performance without getting into custom work. Besides an intake and exhaust, there isn't much in the way of aftermarket for these cars.

Yeah I heard that, well I got mine for free and would rather keep it and try to make the most out of it because it is a very nice looking car after you get a few things done to it.

If I recall the v6 gets 232hp is there anything that can get me to 300-310 without a lot of custom work.

welcome... +1 on limited options... bt read the stickies for some simple ideas

performance in an LS

basic small mods, intake, exhaust and tune.

for any big difference, you will either need a bottle, boost, or a for sale sign.

performance in an LS

basic small mods, intake, exhaust and tune.

for any big difference, you will either need a bottle, boost, or a for sale sign.

and this is the cheapest, only a couple bucks, and eventually it will be the best return on investment mod you can ever buy

Members online

Back