Pic of new rims, finally!

Lucky how do you like those Potenza 960As tires? I work for Bridgestone so your feedback would be awsome.

Lucky how do you like those Potenza 960As tires? I work for Bridgestone so your feedback would be awsome.

I LOVE THEM! Handles great, look really nice when there clean:D . Only thing is that I can’t break them loose! Maybe it’s because there heavier with the 18's and all or just the tires grip so well. Or maybe my LS just doesn’t have that kinda power!!!

Overall looks very clean with clear lights, tints and the lowering.

Thank you very much! All of you!!! I have so many plans for this car. Fresh paint W/ 2nd get LSE front bumper, LSD, sound system, HID’s. I’m even contemplating having all the interior wood grain painted gloss black to match the car! I don’t really car for wood grain.
But first, maintenance brakes (planning on going with R1’s), coils and spark plugs, VCG:mad: ...

I LOVE THEM! Handles great, look really nice when there clean:D . Only thing is that I can’t break them loose! Maybe it’s because there heavier with the 18's and all or just the tires grip so well. Or maybe my LS just doesn’t have that kinda power!!!

i had some RE750's on my mustang and they were sweet, deff the best tire ive ever had. you had to work to get them to break loose, many 3200 rpm launches without squealing a tire.

Wheels are overrated. I don't use them. This is what I roll on.

1.jpg

3.jpg

if you liked the RE750 you would love the new RE760 sport it is awsome and priced really well like the RE750 was, let meknow and i can get you some pricing if you want.

Hey Lucky- I bought RI concept rotors. They were awsome but the pads were junk. I would spend the extra bucks to get better pads. The rotors have been great though. Wheels look great too!- These are mine.

Ace Deluxe 19'

Myshit.jpg

What offset are those Ace rims? I know they make blanks but I didn't think they made our offset.

BTW My buddy has a Red G8 GT with a staggared set of those 20 X 8.5 and 20 X 10 it looks sweet.

Hey Lucky- I bought RI concept rotors. They were awsome but the pads were junk. I would spend the extra bucks to get better pads. The rotors have been great though. Wheels look great too!- These are mine.

Ace Deluxe 19'

I've looking into getting the bosch brake pads for the front and I was going to go with Axxis pads in the rear. What combination of brake pads did you go with on the R1 Concepts rotors?

What offset are those Ace rims? I know they make blanks but I didn't think they made our offset.

BTW My buddy has a Red G8 GT with a staggared set of those 20 X 8.5 and 20 X 10 it looks sweet.

The rims had to be ordered custom drilled and shipped. They keep several offset blanks on hand to better fit cars with staggard fitments and both FWD and RWD. It took 2 1/2 months to get them but totally worth the wait.

I went through Custom Wheel out of TN. Just outside of Nashville.

I've looking into getting the bosch brake pads for the front and I was going to go with Axxis pads in the rear. What combination of brake pads did you go with on the R1 Concepts rotors?

My brother (races his Nissan for the SCCA) got them for me, they were both Red Stuff pads. I didn't know alot about them but he assured there quality. They were a little pricey but worth it. Just becareful, some aftermarket pads don't come with the metal shims that attach to the non contact surface, and motorcraft only sells them on the pads. Definetly buy the brake kit ($25 per set) and replace all the bolts and clips, and save the outer brackets from the old brakes. Thats what I did and have had no issues.

Members online

Back