Pics finally!!!

Looks GREAT!!! I NEVER see LS's in that color

What is the offset on those wheels??

And while we're on the subject, what is the "safe" range of offset on our cars while running 245's?

Looks GREAT!!! I NEVER see LS's in that color

What is the offset on those wheels??

And while we're on the subject, what is the "safe" range of offset on our cars while running 245's?
They have a 45mm offset.
Thanks Ryan

Ryan, Now that you have had the RE960AS's for a month what do you think of the tires?

Ryan, Now that you have had the RE960AS's for a month what do you think of the tires?
I like them alot. The only thing that I dont like is when I let it set all night and go to leave for work the next day they have a slight flat spot. After driving a bit they go away. My Nittos did the same thing on my Mustang.
Thanks Ryan

I like them alot. The only thing that I dont like is when I let it set all night and go to leave for work the next day they have a slight flat spot. After driving a bit they go away. My Nittos did the same thing on my Mustang.
Thanks Ryan

Mine do the same! Just got brand new tires, Toyo Proxes T1R 235/50/17's. They are ultra smooth and quiet, thats the best part about them, worst part is the slight flat spot. had to bump up the pressure because at 30 it was a crucial beginning of a ride.

Members online

No members online now.
Back