Pictures of 26s on LS

I wonder what the guys at the tire/rim place were thinking when they got the order for this set up...

Nevermind!

They probably recommended it.

Someone should start a company that would be Social Services for Automotives....that'd be the :q:q:q:q :-D

im just curious how many suspension components this guy's gonna replace in the next 6 months. thats one of the worst things i've seen on an ls....i'm having flashbacks of a painful video of the silver ls with the 'top fuel dragster-ish' rear wing....

I would put some aftermarket truck fender flares on there now. That would be "super dope"

Homeboy must be stuck on stupid. Can your LS transmission continue to turn that much weight?

That vehicle should be a de-motivational posters....anyone up for the challenge?

I just realized that apart from the hood and trunk, he fubar'ed every other panel on that car.

Do you see on the fender close-up how bad that cut job is? There are jagged metal edges sticking out. I guess I shouldn't be suprised. Now, if this was a totaled car just about to go in the crusher and he did this as a joke that would be funny. Instead, it is just plain stupid.

BTW, my car can turn those wheels. I got mad mods yo!

That just looks insane in a bad way, but I can't seem to look away. It's sort of like those 8ft tall people.

Wow, that was good. I must be stupid also because I am from Florida to :rolleyes:

No I love florida and i like floridians..I just don't like or care for stupid ass floridians

there's a difference

Floridian - Good
Stupid Ass Floridian- Bad

I asked for close ups. Bet he cut the :q:q:q:q out of the fenders. probably looks like :q:q:q:q. I HATE DONKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason my comment posted twice. I told him I have 30" to put on. hehe

mayne yallz iz jus hatin on my thizz :shifty:

im bout to put 28's on myne and show him whats up

Members online

Back