Pictures of my lowered LS

HyeLifeLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Put some eibachs yesterday. Here are some pictures. Handling is great and the ride is good also. The license plate is next. Yea, me and my friend lowered.

DSC04459.jpg

DSC04446.jpg

DSC04447.jpg

DSC04452.jpg

DSC04450.jpg

DSC04455.jpg

DSC04456.jpg

DSC04457.jpg

DSC04458.jpg

DSC04460.jpg

DSC04461.jpg

DSC04465.jpg

DSC04464.jpg

DSC04463.jpg

DSC04462.jpg

Amazing. Definately unique as hell and very clean. I think an LSE grille would put it over the edge.

Love the look ;)...definetely those rims are my next mod and i have Sprint Springs so the drop would be more!!

HyeLife...One sweet ride!
You got the color
You got the wheels(and fat tires)
You got the lowered stance......One sweet ride!

I used Eibachs, I was hoping for lower look, but they didn't lower more than an inch at all corners. Maybe it doesn't look very low because of my tires. These sizes are a little bit smaller then the stock 235/50/17s.

Which springs did you use??? Does not look as low as the Eibachs??? I want to lower mine but not tooo low

The springs will "settle" after a few thousand miles and will drop the car another quarter inch or so.

Man i cant believe your car has over 130k and still looks so clean.
LOVIN IT

I used Eibachs, I was hoping for lower look, but they didn't lower more than an inch at all corners. Maybe it doesn't look very low because of my tires. These sizes are a little bit smaller then the stock 235/50/17s.

Hmmmm, I guess. I did NYC LSC's car and it looked lower from what I remember than yours looks and he has the stock size tires

Looks really good your car is so clean those wheels look great.

looks good man :D , if you dont mind me asking why didnt you want to go with sprint or some other spring that gave you a little more of a drop.

Car looks good. Once the springs settle. They will drop a little bit more.

I got the eibachs going from the pictures that I saw on the LVC. I guess they will settle as some of you guys said and go down more.

looks good man :D , if you dont mind me asking why didnt you want to go with sprint or some other spring that gave you a little more of a drop.

Members online

Back