Pictures of my lowered LS

Thanks for the bump, I missed it initially. Looks awesome.

That pic with the city in the background looks the best.
I'd like to get yours, mine, and a white one, for an all american shot...I know, corny, but it would be a great picture!

nice and clean man.... wow those jaguar rims did turn out awesome... 19's right? Car looks sick man nice and clean the way a car should be. P.s how low did you go... and on these cars you gotta get a camber kit or change suspension when lowering 1-2"s, like most other cars you have too especailly imports.

Looks very clean! Kinda natural in a way, like it would just come stock like that but in a good way.

Thank you.

Wheels are 18s, 18x8 front and 18x9.5 rear. The lowering is 1" front and 1.1" rear, but actually is getting lower as I drive and later will (I hope) go down some more. No, I didn't get any camber kits, haven't even done alignment. The car goes straight, I don't wanna spent $150 right now and plus I secretly want these tires to wear out faster so I can get different sizes.

nice and clean man.... wow those jaguar rims did turn out awesome... 19's right? Car looks sick man nice and clean the way a car should be. P.s how low did you go... and on these cars you gotta get a camber kit or change suspension when lowering 1-2"s, like most other cars you have too especailly imports.

Like 02V8Sport said before 245/45/18 and 275/40/18s. Maybe, maybe not. I don't know yet.

woah no alignment.. and runs straight nice. So how does it ride i thought whenever you lowered your car lower then stock you have change all your shocks/struts or least get a camber kit. I guess the stock suspension on these cars are pretty good.

Rides great, a little firmer, less leaning in the corners. I used OEM shocks.

Nice,
I just ordered Eibach's also.

I ordered these also on Ebay:
2000-06 Lincoln LS Adjustable Front Sway Bar Links
Item number: 120071748956

These came with my KW CoilOvers on my Caddy before a must.......

Members online

Back