Pictures of systems in the LS?

A little thud...

Sweet....well I want some bass back there but not so much it drives me insane....I'm probably only going to go with a JL10w7 with the JLAudio 500/1 amp pushing it. Just enough for me. I like how you have it setup so that you can access the spare tire. I'm down with that, because I still want to be able to have some trunk space in there....so anything you tell me would be great.

Sure. I have already explained it to another member here. I can tell you how and even post up pictures. What to you want to do?

I'd be interested too... I don't know if you'd mind doing the writeup w/pics in a separate thread. Or if you'd like I can just pm you and we can do it that way.

i got 2 12 in w6s wit 2 old school rockford amps 900 watt each/ 2 12 inch evs on the deck wit 4,8 in competion series beymas on the doors wit a zeus hifonics 170 by 4 channel amp and a bootleg arse double din called nitro that i bought off ebay for 400, and a tma 300 watt amp pushing my 4 tweeers

and my ls screams and hits like a beast............

p.s. if anybody selling a jl amp 1000/1 let me kno 2 of those bad boys will set it off

my homie is selling a 1000/1 jl amp. brand new but i have to check what he's selling it for. he upgraded his system

No pics but..
Batery.... odyssey pc1500dt
Head unit...Cheesy phase linear flip out
speakers.....alpine type s components
Fronts amp....soundstream 480x4
sub amp....cheap, but works good, bazooka 500 mono block class d
sub.....12" kicker solo baric L5 in ported box.
caps..... 1/2 & 1 fared rockford fosgate
Sounds super clean and distortion free. sub is really loud, sometimes too loud.

its the one on the very left... the vid that shows the "lincoln how a luxury car shoudl be" or whatever... the car on the left looked like it had blues on its turn signals.. is this possible??

oh you mean on the vid on my cardomain page? that one was of a meet we had out here and yeah that's a members car (mikedeezy). it's just the color of the bulbs. of course your side turn signals are already cleared since you have an 03+. so just buy a blue bulb. he didn't much like it since he thought it looked too rice but wasn't all that bad. we will be having another meet soon, hopefully

i like it alot.. not rice at all to me.

oh you mean on the vid on my cardomain page? that one was of a meet we had out here and yeah that's a members car (mikedeezy). it's just the color of the bulbs. of course your side turn signals are already cleared since you have an 03+. so just buy a blue bulb. he didn't much like it since he thought it looked too rice but wasn't all that bad. we will be having another meet soon, hopefully

Members online

No members online now.
Back