Pioneer Double DIN DVD Install W/ PICS

i need major help playing dvds while driving on my pioneer 4000 double din....ive grounded the brake and park wire

I don't think it does but does this unit have a subwoofer level control on a set of preouts?

some of pioneers radios need to see ground on the parking brake a few seconds after turning on, you will get a message like, detection of incorrect parking brake wire. if that is the case you will need a relay with a timer, DEI pulse timer relay P/N 528T. and just set the timer low, like 5 or 6 seconds

not sure of that model..but check on avic411.com. Good info there

its the same one that was installed in this thread, i just said 4000 to make it short.

and thanx i guess i will take it up to the flea and let my installer friend take a lookysee...

I don't think it does but does this unit have a subwoofer level control on a set of preouts?

Yes this unit does have preouts and presets for subs. it works well but with my basslink i can not adjust bass boost through the unit. only the sub level or gain.

slabls How exactly do you have your connected. I bought a relay off an ebay store with a warrenty but you do not need that all you need is a switch on the light green e brake wire and ground it to a GOOD body ground. the bar behind the radio is ideal or the top radio mount. just switch the unit once the ignition is on or buy one of these relays and wire it . I can provide a diagram if needed and this will prevent you from having to switch every time you get in. PM with any questions

ok well actually my sub was crap. after 5 years of good use in my pickup It had the Voice coil come apart after laying it down. kinda odd. but o well back to rear deck subs

Members online

No members online now.
Back