-The bang for the buck
-Drive quality compared to my Caddy
-So far I would give it a ****

'96 with all options but cell phone, 133K

M 49, with all my hair

30 MPD city/highway, 120+ on weekends

EVERYTHING ( my back just loves those seats )!! except for

those sorry Sylvannia headlights.

4.8, I'm looking for a '96 LSC right now (just not to wild about the looks of those GenII's)

Cubster said:
Driller we ought to give this young whipper snapper a dope slap..........lol :N
This is what happens when I speak before thinking . . . OUCH!! I mean no offense to my elders . . . I mean my age superiors . . . actually I think I'll shut up now. ;)

Kbob said:
This is what happens when I speak before thinking . . . OUCH!! I mean no offense to my elders . . . I mean my age superiors . . . actually I think I'll shut up now. ;)

i forgot to add i hate the headlights....wish i had H.I.D.

viiiball said:
i forgot to add i hate the headlights....wish i had H.I.D.
the markVIII was the first car to come out with HID's Hell ya :zgreenbou

They keep gettin younger and younger.......maybe it is a turning point for the younsters...... :Beer

1wykdmk8 said:
They keep gettin younger and younger.......maybe it is a turning point for the younsters...... :Beer

You mean Lincolns and Caddies are not for Old People -

That Lincolns and Caddies have great preformance!!!

That Lincolns and Caddies are afforable after the old people take good care of them and then get rid of them!!!

Then we get to have fun with them!!!

The older the Mark VIII the cheaper it is. If you spend the same money to modify a Mark VIII, as some of the kids do a Honder or such, you could have a KILLER performing/handling Mark VIII. IMHO that is! :Beer

1wykdmk8 said:
The older the Mark VIII the cheaper it is. If you spend the same money to modify a Mark VIII, as some of the kids do a Honder or such, you could have a KILLER performing/handling Mark VIII. IMHO that is! :Beer

I agree... Just don't make the Mark VIII look like Rice!!! Sorry Ray but you understand!! Don't take away the class and style of the Mark!!!

mespock said:
I agree... Just don't make the Mark VIII look like Rice!!! Sorry Ray but you understand!! Don't take away the class and style of the Mark!!!

I agree, but rice is in the eye of the :Beer holder. I just hope the upgrades/custom touches I plan (job required first!) for my car do not get construed as :ricesmile
:Bang

1wykdmk8 said:
I agree, but rice is in the eye of the :Beer holder. I just hope the upgrades/custom touches I plan (job required first!) for my car do not get construed as :ricesmile
:Bang

Just don't put some funky spinning rims on it!! with a Spoiler 3 feet over the roof.

vampire.jpg

mespock said:
Just don't put some funky spinning rims on it!! with a Spoiler 3 feet over the roof.

If spinners were not OUT, I might have....but only for show purposes. I am gonna roll on 18's for the summer, and 20's for da shows. No snow driving once it is done....i will have sumfin else for that.

I am gonna do a spoiler like the one that Geno used to sell. I am looking at building it myself....a lil foam, a lil putty, and ALOT of late nights (since i am NOT that good at fiberglas, and molds.....but hope to be soon)
:Beer :N

1wykdmk8 said:
If spinners were not OUT, I might have....but only for show purposes. I am gonna roll on 18's for the summer, and 20's for da shows. No snow driving once it is done....i will have sumfin else for that.

I am gonna do a spoiler like the one that Geno used to sell. I am looking at building it myself....a lil foam, a lil putty, and ALOT of late nights (since i am NOT that good at fiberglas, and molds.....but hope to be soon)
:Beer :N

I need to get better at the mods. My son explained to me last night as I was looking at a magazine - Dad, most of these guys do this as a hobby! They are not still paying for a divorce and probably don't have kids!!!

What insite for an 17 year old! Who doesn't have a job no DL and needs a life!

mespock said:
I need to get better at the mods. My son explained to me last night as I was looking at a magazine - Dad, most of these guys do this as a hobby! They are not still paying for a divorce and probably don't have kids!!!

What insite for an 17 year old! Who doesn't have a job no DL and needs a life!

Hmmmmmm.....SOMEONE must have taught that kid right....we KNOW it was not you.....hahahahahaha! :Beer
:dj:

1wykdmk8 said:
Hmmmmmm.....SOMEONE must have taught that kid right....we KNOW it was not you.....hahahahahaha! :Beer
:dj:

He's got it in him...but just as I am posting I get an e-mail from the HS...

He's having an attitude problem!! Ahhhh....

2 more semesters that kid needs out of school!! :Bang

mespock said:
He's got it in him...but just as I am posting I get an e-mail from the HS...

He's having an attitude problem!! Ahhhh....

2 more semesters that kid needs out of school!! :Bang

They said the same thing about me until they put me in classes that taxed my mind. I was TOO bored in the regular classes.....maybe that is his prob..... :give

1wykdmk8 said:
They said the same thing about me until they put me in classes that taxed my mind. I was TOO bored in the regular classes.....maybe that is his prob..... :give

He's Bryan's nightmare! - Anti-government hate Bush! Believes everythings a Conspiracy.

He's very intelligent, I don't like to blame other things but the divorce tore him appart and when he hit 13 just lost it! Lost his trust in society. Saw too many games being played - very long story!!! 10 year of court!!! $30k worth of court bills. (I'm sure happy that Mark VIII's are cheap now!)

mespock said:
He's Bryan's nightmare! - Anti-government hate Bush! Believes everythings a Conspiracy.

He's very intelligent, I don't like to blame other things but the divorce tore him appart and when he hit 13 just lost it! Lost his trust in society. Saw too many games being played - very long story!!! 10 year of court!!! $30k worth of court bills. (I'm sure happy that Mark VIII's are cheap now!)

Yeah, that kinda crap does not help either.......thank god I did not have any kids when I went thru my divorce...... :Beer

1) 94 and 97 LSC
2)male 35
3)100(94) freeway(29 mpg avg)/2(97)city(17 mpg avg)
4)power/handling(94)/power/looks(97)
5)headlights(94)/slower steering ratio(97)
6) *****(94)/*****(97)

'94 and '97: two also very good years!

Polling Mark VIII Owners

BlackIceLSC said:
1) 94 and 97 LSC
2)male 35
3)100(94) freeway(29 mpg avg)/2(97)city(17 mpg avg)
4)power/handling(94)/power/looks(97)
5)headlights(94)/slower steering ratio(97)
6) *****(94)/*****(97)

'94 and '97: two also very good years!

1997 LSC
Male - 50 years old
35 miles daily; 40% Hwy/ 60% City
Power/Luxury/Style/Gadgets(likes)
Electrical glitches, blend door(dislikes)
5+stars!
123K and counting.!

mag1119 said:
1997 LSC
Male - 50 years old
5+stars!
123K and counting.!
:W Thanks for your input! The more the merrier. :Beer :invasion:

mag1119 said:
1997 LSC
Male - 50 years old
5+stars!
123K and counting.!

:W to the LvC! :Beer

I just bought my 1093 MARK 8. I love it's looks and power. But I'm having one problem, It changes real hard from first gear to second, some times,not always, it seems to happen once I get off the freeway. OOOOOOOH ! I'm a 49 y.o. driver, is that over the hill ? LOL

Members online

No members online now.
Back