Possibel New addition?

tonye96

LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok, so the Lincoln bug bit me.....

I recently picked up my 96 Mark VIII last month and I decided its not best for winter driving. I have decided that Im going to look for a 98-02 Continental. I found this....

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...+descending|Q-descending|Z-60634&aff=national

I know the price is a little up there, but Im sure I can get them down just a little seeing as the car has been listed several times in the last couple of weeks. The only turn-off about this car is the shifter on the column. Other than that, the car looks to be heavily loaded with everything Im looking for (besides the console). What do you guys think?

One thing I do have to ask, do the bench cars have cupholders at least? I cant fathom driving this car to work every day without having a decent cupholder for my coffee and the one in the Mark sux.......

The Price isn't too bad considering it's being sold by a dealer.

Yes these do have cup holders, In the bottom middle there's a push in/push out try that pops out. theres 2. And beneath that, on the passenger side there may also be a CD changer hidden to the left of the front passenger footwell. That only applies to those with a CD changer & column shifter equipped Conti.

The good about bench seats is that it's much roomier in the front ( They are bucket seats just only widened to take up the middle where the console is. If I remember correctly, I believe there is also power output inside the armrest.

What ever floats u're boat. If you like the car go for it. Since it's a dealer, no reason why u can't bargain the price a little. I'm in the car business & one of these like that might go for $5000 to $6800 tops at a dealer only auto auction. So really thats an acceptable price. You can bargain the price a little though, why not?

Very pretty car. Price seems a bit high to me, you might want to lowball the dealer and see if he bites.

The console mounted pop-out cupholders suck. I don't trucs anything in them that doesn't have screw top. Hopefully the bench seat models have a better one.

Members online

No members online now.
Back