Possibly Selling My LS

The carriage top almost certainly indicates severe roof damage. Back in the 80s one of my aunts was married to a shady repair guy who would buy wrecks and rebuild them. When the roof was hosed either due to storm damage or a wreck, he'd put one of these things on because it was cheaper and easier than fixing the problem. One car he did was a Caddy that some dude very OBVIOUSLY did a fat chick on the roof because the roof was caved in and the imprint was that of a huge backside. More cushion for the pushin! The guy later got into it with the cops and last I heard is in prison but he might be back out by now.

Any time you see a car with one of these kits on it that didn't come that way from the factory, walk away.

well, none of these cars ever came from the factory with one... ever...

but unfortunatly, as a lot of older people do like them, way to many were put on by dealers ruining an otherwise great car.

Saw one of those I think,presidential edition?. It was a salvage title in Greenup KY near me. I just don't want any salvage title car. don-ohio :)^)

I can get a badge that says Pimp Edition. That wasn't a President edition... I don't care if the dealer made it.

What year, and what Edition is it? Is there any after market mods on it?

and LS's really dont have additions... Really just generations, and sport vs non sport... the rest is just options.

See:

2000 LS Ultimate v8, auto. Lots of custom work.

technically on top of base or sport, there is an official LSE version

and ultimate

and premium sport

There is sport, ultimate and LSE. 3 diff. Engines. 3.0 V6, 3.9 V8, 4.2 V8. I have owned 4 of them.

There is sport, ultimate and LSE. 3 diff. Engines. 3.0 V6, 3.9 V8, 4.2 V8. I have owned 4 of them.

The LS never got the 4.2!

The LS had the 1st gen 3.0, the 2nd gen 3.0, the 1st gen 3.9 and the 2nd gen 3.9 and that was it.
The LS came in base and sport.
There was also premium and premium sport.
LSE was an appearance only package that was available on some years. It did not alter performance at all.
Ultimate was just a special combination of options.

2000 LS Ultimate with LSE conversion. 06 Front bumper with folding mirrors. 02 LSE side skirts rear bumper & spoiler. 20" Jaguar Sentas. Just much to list. 70,9xx miles. Garage kept. Perfect condition. Multiple major car show wins. Major car sponsors and on eBay sense 2006. LS has a "rep".

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

... Front bumper with folding mirrors ...

Around here, we keep folding mirrors on doors. Sometimes, they are just mirrors on folding doors but they are definitely kept on the doors.

If only half the members understood your LS is the one pictured in all the lip spoilers ads all over the internet from as many vendors.

Maybe post up some more of those pictures of the trophies and bitches, that's always a fan favorite. I remember a sore wrist one night.

Not on here as much as I use too. Running two Facebook pages keeps me busy.

2000 LS Ultimate with LSE conversion. 06 Front bumper with folding mirrors. 02 LSE side skirts rear bumper & spoiler. 20" Jaguar Sentas. Just much to list. 70,9xx miles. Garage kept. Perfect condition. Multiple major car show wins. Major car sponsors and on eBay sense 2006. LS has a "rep".
U really thinkin of sellin?

Members online

Back