Post Pics of u'r Aqua Blue Car..

I think I am the only one who has the Aqua Blue LS here, except from you. I do have 20s and they are D'vinci Tuscanis. I love em, not a single shaking.

Is your LS sport or no?

Here are some pictures, enjoy.

P.S. Now I have a "real" full chrome grill.

aaa.JPG

aad.JPG

adsf.JPG

asd.JPG

DSC03345.JPG

ef.JPG

u got a very nice car there man.... no my car is not sport, and i am having a real hard time deciding if i want crome or black rims wiht a crome lip... i was thinking 18 or 19's with a lip but i just dont know...

Thanks man. If I would be buying wheels again for my LS, they would be chrome again.

If you are deciding between 18s or 19s, go with 19s, they won't rub at all and they don't look small.

Aqua blue

I agree 18 won't show a big difference with 17'' rims, u should definatly go with 19, do u want sport, or classy rims. coz I've seen a lot of grey(or dark grey rims recently they look pretty good). O.C

i want more sporty rims... and my car has 16's lincoln factory rims on right now.... i think that black with a crome lip would look real great on my car, but i just can not decide... if i make a mistake there goes alot of money :(

Mine is Aqua blue, I wasn't sure that it was called that. It's still stock. Sorry for the cameraphone pic, I still haven't gottnen my good camera back from Sony since my wife dropped it.

Lincoln_front.jpg

chriswells78 said:
Mine is Aqua blue, I wasn't sure that it was called that. It's still stock. Sorry for the cameraphone pic, I still haven't gottnen my good camera back from Sony since my wife dropped it.
heyy nice car... my car looks exactly like yours :shifty: :D

get chrome rims and see if u like it.. if u dont u can always paint them later.. have u thought about gettin the rims and painting them with a latex paint? something u can do at home jus to see how they will look? we all know latex paints comes right off.. jus make sure u know what ur doin and u dont use a paint that will eat the chrome up..

another thing would be to do it in adobe or photoshop, so u see how things get done

I would go with chrome, hands down. I think that it just really makes these cars stand out more than they already do. I think that the chrome wheels would really set your car off being the color that it is and by the pics in the post above. By the way nice car HyeLifeLs!

Members online

Back