PowderCoated stock 16" Rims

babbster

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 2001 with the stock 16's. The car is navy blue with 5% tint and tinted tails and black mclaren grill with black sidemarkers. My uncle owns a powdercoating business and I thought powedercoated black stock 16's may look nice, kinda like a trooper car? Any opinions?

I wasnt going to be doing it necessarily for looks and being stylish just thought it would be different, I would much rather have some clean 19's or 20's but this would be free practically.

I would do it in another color like Hyper black or something.

Black is played out.

color match the dark blue and do a black lip.

I have always liked the gold look like on the Subaru's but in my opinion a blue wheel would look more like it belongs on a new hot wheel or one of those Honda's with the JDM elitist decal on the fender.

Think so? I think it would look hot. Yeah an electric blue would look like you described jwerner, but the navy blue clear coated, black lip, finish matched... that's sexy.

- the decal and yeah its not a blue car but you can see my point.
ek4feriobyjusttougewj0.jpg

To each his own, Im sure people will say the gold is not that nice but I love the look of gold on white or silver cars.

well, his car is navy blue though. I think it makes a different statement when color matching the body color on the wheels, then just throwing blue wheels on a white car. Don't you think?

You are correct. Still I just cant see having blue wheels regardless of the color of the car.

Like I said to each his own. Amusing, we rarely disagree:D

yeah, I guess we'll just agree to disagree on this one :D

i am not gonna lie, my fav lincoln is the 1961 Lincoln Continental, someday i want to get a four door drop like JKF's ss-100-x and i want it sky blue with matching blue and crome wheels. HOT!

What about black with a silver lip to set it apart from the tire?

Send Me a pic of your ryde with rims....I can Photoshop it pretty easy. No prob. hit me up!

Members online

No members online now.
Back