Problems with my '03 Nav Radio

Mine has everything for 06 except for heated rear seats, and block heater.

If yours is an ultimate (has elite package), then you would have to add heated rear seats, adjustable memory pedals, Tri-coat paint, side air curtains, extended rear park assist, and engine block heater.

Yeah, mine has all those options, too. The kids have already enjoyed the rear heated seats. It doesn't have the dealer installed engine block heater, but then again, I have never seen a block heater here in Massachusetts (growing up in Minnesota, I don't think I ever saw a car without one :) )..

I'm going to have the LS scoped next week and see if a code for the clockspring comes up.

Thanks guys for your help.

Yeah, mine has all those options, too. The kids have already enjoyed the rear heated seats. It doesn't have the dealer installed engine block heater, but then again, I have never seen a block heater here in Massachusetts (growing up in Minnesota, I don't think I ever saw a car without one :) )..

I'm going to have the LS scoped next week and see if a code for the clockspring comes up.

Thanks guys for your help.

There's no code for clockspring problems. You have to do some old fashioned ohm meter tests. If you have to pay someone to do this, then it is cheaper to pay them to just replace the clockspring.

There's no code for clockspring problems. You have to do some old fashioned ohm meter tests. If you have to pay someone to do this, then it is cheaper to pay them to just replace the clockspring.

Okay, thanks Joe. I will have them do that.

I was asking if the air bag light was on because that's a sign.. otherwise just replace it anyway.. the part is around 100 and a couple hours of labor..

Members online

No members online now.
Back