PrOjEcT LS...Done!!

fonsito

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Here is my project done at last...

New Mods:
-Painted Stock Rims (Black w/Polished Lip)
-Sprint Lowering Springs
-Rear Taillights Emblems Debaged
-2006 LSE Grille Chrome Painted Black

Here are some pics:

2150285_80_full.jpg

2150285_75_full.jpg

2150285_78_full.jpg

2150285_83_full.jpg

2150285_82_full.jpg

o3sonicbluexlt said:
very nice car. just not to fond of the large sticker you have on the rear bumper

Thats from the people who installed all the stuff

Looks good. How did u debadge it. Are there holes in the lights or just stick ons. How much did the rims cost and did u just paint them or powder coat them.

I think with the all black you need to clear the corners and add some eyebrows. that would complete the front.

I think it looks good. I have been wanting one of the '02 LSE spoilers, they are nowhere to be found. The chrome around the doors kinda kills the all black look though. One question about the mach1 spoiler. Is it just attached to the stock bottom "molding" or did they remove that piece then install the mach1. I have been looking into getting that lip spoiler and after looking at the bumper it seems the only way to attach it is drilling holes in the existing bumper, which i am not too fond of.

Looks sharp, Alfonso! Good work!!

BTW, why do you have a California plate in front, and a Puerto Rico plate in back?

itsnotmydaddys said:
Looks good. How did u debadge it. Are there holes in the lights or just stick ons. How much did the rims cost and did u just paint them or powder coat them.

Those are stick ons... with dental floss they come out pretty easily...

Fla02LS said:
I think it looks good. I have been wanting one of the '02 LSE spoilers, they are nowhere to be found. The chrome around the doors kinda kills the all black look though. One question about the mach1 spoiler. Is it just attached to the stock bottom "molding" or did they remove that piece then install the mach1. I have been looking into getting that lip spoiler and after looking at the bumper it seems the only way to attach it is drilling holes in the existing bumper, which i am not too fond of.

I Had to remove the stock bottom part and i only drilled three holes besides the stock ones: one on each side of the curves and one in the very middle

Thanks for all your replies

ToddG said:
Looks sharp, Alfonso! Good work!!

BTW, why do you have a California plate in front, and a Puerto Rico plate in back?

I'm from PR... but the front one was a gift from my dad when he went there

Love the rear spoiler, the tint percentage is nice..not too dark, not too lite..the front Mach1 spoiler is nice as well.

The painted rims do not enhance the cars looks. Leaving them stock/as they were, but cleaned up nicely would have looked better. But to be quite honest, my personal opinion..is that a 18 inch rim with more pronounced polished lip/dish would really bring out the car.

But nice LS.

Does the black on chin spoiler match the plastic pieces around the extreme lower part of the car or did you color match it?

that looks awesome! good looking LS. How exactly did you paint the wheels and grill and what did you use, if I can ask?
I want to do some mods on my LS too but I don't want to go overboard price-wise.

The chin spoiler does not affect the factory side skirts they match up extremely well. The wheels where painted at a a local body shop and the grille was painted with Duplicolor Semi Gloss Black Paint and the grille is a 2006 LSE Grille

You can check my cardomain page: www.cardomain.com/id/xenonls

I like the look. You gotta do something about cleaning up the headlights a little bit, and maybe in the future look for some bigger black rims, that'd make it perfect. Nice work, definately original.

Thanks for all your replies... Tommorrow,I hope, Im going to do the resonators delete... let you know how it sounds and if i can post a sound pic...

so i'm the 4th guy to ask how he did the wheels....anyone?

It looks really good... my two words of advise though: Powder Coat. I'd bet you're going to have that paint wearing off those wheels after about a year tops. At that time, look for a powder coating shop and have them powder coated. I had the factory wheels on my truck powder coated flat black and now use them as my winter wheels (michigan... not gental to nice wheels). Cost me about $70 per wheel.

I deleted the resonators and it sounds very good its even more quiet than the magnaflow exhaust... I like it a lot

Members online

No members online now.
Back