PrOjEcT LS...Done!!

what have you done to your side turn signals..the front ones on the bumper.
and that burn out in the road, is that from you?

I have to compliment you again, aserrano, good stuff (not a fan of the decal though)

I don't this was mentioned, Did the body shop do install the springs for you?

eastcoast27959 said:
what have you done to your side turn signals..the front ones on the bumper.
and that burn out in the road, is that from you?

My turn signals where tinted with dark smoke vinyl from ORACAL... and the burnout yess its mine :rolleyes:

Next Step:

0354_1.jpg

Here is more info: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lincoln-LS-LSE-V8-air-intake-K-N-filter-2000-2002_W0QQitemZ270081014954QQihZ017QQcategoryZ38634QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Aparently there are new people making intakes and a very good price and it includes everything :)

And my last 2 steps:

SCT Xcal2 with tunes by Torrie hopefully...

and then sound system:

12" Kicker Comp Single Coil
Planet Audio 150wX4(600w) Amp
Planet Audio Equalizer

And thas my project!!

I was thinking of maybe painting the side chrome satin black?? What do you guys think??

The LS is looking good. Paint the chrome a flat black and you'll be golden!

i think it looks good with the chrome around the window and the lip around the rims. i'm sure it would look good either way

Use 3M Stripe Tape. It is less labor intensive than painting and looks just as good. I used it on my car and it has withstood a Midwest Winter (KC). You can't even tell its tape until you really look closely at it.

i think it looks good with the chrome around the window and the lip around the rims. i'm sure it would look good either way

I agree, if you were going to go all black, shouldn't have left the chrome lip on the rims, it wouldnt hurt to try the 3M tape, but I think the chrome window lining is a nice accent with the chrome lip.

Members online

No members online now.
Back