:q:q:q:qed Up my mirror, need suggestions!

605RezlifeLS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: alright so I took my girl to denver in my moms car n left the lincoln with my family, and what do u think they did?...they :q:q:q:qed it up your right, my front windshield is cracked from top to bottom, my fenders r bent up cuz they dont know not to hit hard lefts n rights when driving on 20's, and... THIS! all in one weeks time

0408091326.jpg

Why didn't you put the keys in a safe? I wouldn't trust anyone else driving my car besides a mechanic......

You poor poor fool...but here's the thing....your family has to fix your car :-D

Why didn't you put the keys in a safe? I wouldn't trust anyone else driving my car besides a mechanic......

You poor poor fool...but here's the thing....your family has to fix your car :-D

i hope so, u got any estimates on prices, im assuming 150-200$ for the mirror? may just bolt the venders back in place but they are scratched and need paint repairs so it doesnt rust, and how much arms and legs will the windshield cost?

when I had my minivan about a year ago, we had to replace the windshield. We got a edal because we know a guy in the business, but still payed $500 or so. Ad minivan w/s are friggin HUGE

My auti insurance has a 70dollar deductable for repairing windshield..if you don't get it fixed by them..it's 350-500 bucks out of pocket...at the bare minimum.....

Just got quoted a windshield with rain sensor (more expensive and they recommended OEM glass because aftermarket can cause problems with the wiper sensor) and it was $299, and they came to me.

Without rain sensor and you might get it for close to 2 bills.

Get a new mirror at the junkyard. That can't be much or tough to do.

The fender, well, that doesn't sound cheap.

Good luck.

Shoot your family.

With an AK-47.

the ak47....the very best they is. when you absolutely positively have to kill every motherf---er in the room, accept no substitutes.

----

this was two separate accidents that happened while you were gone?

I will send you an LS windshield. If that is possible...

I don't know how to get it out but the auto glass guys get along just fine.

How is one supposed to drive, when drivng "on 20's"? What are you not supposed to do?

thats the same reason why i dont let nobody drive my car, NOBODY!!! not my mom, not my dad and even less.............. my girlfriend.

Members online

No members online now.
Back