Question on these rims...

bjhcpa

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone purchase these rims or know anything about the company. Not a bad looking rim for the price. Just the company says they manufactured them and i dont see any other rim for any other car on their site. Doubt they would be manufacturing one rim....

Thanks

I think they are too sporty for a LS...its a luxury car not a Honda...I know everyone has their entitled opinion and that is mine

I like em, but not sure how good a company cdc is, and for only 100$ a pop you can garuntee they aren't great quality =x

Actually, those use to be about $200 a wheel but CDC is just trying to liquidate those wheels at $100 a rim. I have a set of the 18" rims that I just sold and they are a quality rim.

FreeFaller said:
Yeah...but I want those Friction's Ken. But at 400 a pop...cough
They are a forged wheel! I have a set of Stixx Euro's coming...can't wait!

GrayGhost1 said:
They are a forged wheel! I have a set of Stixx Euro's coming...can't wait!

Those are some nice rims. I have to talk my wife into granting me permission to spend that much a once. Are you getting 19's? Anything below 20's will look great.

01lssport said:
Those are some nice rims. I have to talk my wife into granting me permission to spend that much a once. Are you getting 19's? Anything below 20's will look great.
Sticking with 18's on this go around. I thought about 19's but figured I'd stay with 18's. Also, the center cap is engraved with the Lincoln star.

The ones for $100 are the stock size aren't they? I'd at least want something wider. Really big wheel diameters don't do much or anything for cornering grip or inertia.

ND4SPDLSC said:
The ones for $100 are the stock size aren't they? I'd at least want something wider. Really big wheel diameters don't do much or anything for cornering grip or inertia.
Yeah, those are Lincoln LS E Alloy Wheels 17x7.5 which is the stock wheel size.

I argee.

ridinprettyls said:
I think they are too sporty for a LS...its a luxury car not a Honda...I know everyone has their entitled opinion and that is mine

Members online

Back