raise your hand if......

hammc

LVC Member
Reaction score
You bought a new car on Sunday and some idiot backed up into it mid day tuesday trying to parallel park while you were gone and just ran off without leaving a note!:mad: :mad: :mad:

img3599017bi.jpg

anyways, this is my first post on the forum. i've been lurking around for a while but my other account never worked so i started a new one.

its not horrible, but the paint on the left half of the front bumper is all spidered, not cracked, but still... its my new baby and already been hit
nopity.gif

anyways, just a few quick clicks i took of it today since we got sum sunshine.

img3584010jc.jpg

img3591012su.jpg

img3593015eu.jpg

Its a 2000
72,000 miles, after the drive up from LA....
got it for $9,000 :eek:
almost prime condition, bought it from the original owner

now i really understand why u guys love the LS :cool:

02V8Sport said:
:W Sharp looking car!

thanks a lot... i got lucky and the old owner of it took amazing care of it :eek: its got its scratches here and there, but i guess that's to be expected, and the interior is P.R.I.M.E! :eek:

NICE!! i just got a 2000 few months ago, and its got minor scratches here and there too mostly the front bumper. glad you like it.

Hey! someone who knows how to use a camera! Not only is the car in focus, but it is also exposed correctly. That's refreshing. No, "the car is Vivid Red, I dunno why it looks pink.", or, "no, really it's a black interior, the my camera makes it looks grey".
I love the first pic.

Well, it took a little more time and miles before the 1st idiot hit my new car..........

Purchased my only brand new car, a '98 WS6 T/A 'vert M6, literally off the showroom floor in 9/98. The day it rolled 4,000 miles the following summer I was attempting to get to the IROC race at MIS. Got a late start up and didn't make it in time to get into the track (friggin' traffic on M-12 backed up for 30 miles), so headed back to Coldwater for lunch. I was stopped in the left lane behind a truck turning left a few cars in front of me, when traffic in the right lane cleared, I switched lanes to go around on the right. JUST as I was passing the turning truck, grey-hair granny in her POS Celebrity came turning left from the opposite direction and slammed into my driver's door. I attempted to swerve right to miss her (too late) and ended up going up over the curb on the corner of the intersection, right between two street sign posts, missing both (thank god). $6800 worth of damage that MY insurance had to pay for due to MI's friggin' no-fault insurance laws.

WS6_Sig.jpg

macboy said:
Hey! someone who knows how to use a camera! Not only is the car in focus, but it is also exposed correctly. That's refreshing. No, "the car is Vivid Red, I dunno why it looks pink.", or, "no, really it's a black interior, the my camera makes it looks grey".
I love the first pic.
:I Nicely done and welcome to the family.

good looking car. i agree that your pics turned out great...taking them in that parking garage was a good choice.

macboy said:
I love the first pic.

hahaha thanks man. these were all eal quick, but i'm gonna try to get some better ones sometime this week. but yea, thanks lol i always love looking at people's pictures, but hate when the pictures do no justice at all for the car.

and thanks everybody else for the comments and wutnot!

hey welcome, what kind of camera do you have? lol that car looks more like its got 720 miles on it, nice find!

jrockcentral1 said:
hey welcome, what kind of camera do you have? lol that car looks more like its got 720 miles on it, nice find!

yea, i'm really surprised how good of condition it is

i use a Canon 20D tho with the 28-135mm and 50mm 1.8 lesnses

Members online

No members online now.
Back