Rear differential BS

Yea but thats gonna take awhile right? Since you still need to gather parts ect for the swap? Oh and I can get rotor to rotor with everything in between for $350+$200 for a Tlok and Ill have a bunch of spare parts.. Or I can go to the extreme as I saw that 9in stuffed under that black LS-R or whatever its called. :D

In all reality tho Im trying to have the Ls back on the road this weekend.

lol, me too, its sitting with no ac compressor, and i started wet sanding it down, plus i took the tail lights out and stripped the paint and polished back to that sexy red, they look brand new im souped lol

next will be getting a new compressor hooked up or finishing getting rid of the green and hopefully a fresh coat of black and some more wet sanding and a fresh coat of clear and more wet sanding lol

I dont drive my LS, I beat the piss out of it lol, thus why its broken..

Anywho, just bought an 8.8 T-Lok off Ebay, probably pick the rear end assembly up Thursday/Friday.

Honestly, I didn't even know there were 2 different ones. As far as the iron vs aluminum, anyways. Do the v6 manual LSes have the same gears? I would think so, but am not definite.

Manual LS has a 3.07 ratio.

If you get a S-type r, I can find them where I live for under 13k. I found an 03 with 89k miles for 10k, once.

Id go back to a carb'd car if anything. Im gonna go check out that rear diff assembly tomorrow along with a few others.

Members online

Back