Red gatorade

G-RELL

FULLY DIPPED LS
Reaction score
lol... I was taking people to lunch today, and went to move some stuff out of the back seat (of my Expedition, not the LS...thank god) and noticed an open bottle of red gatorade that had spilled (and dried) on the carpet in the back. Anyone have a favorite remedy for cleaning this up. probably been back there for a week in 100 degree weather. not sure how much gatorade will stain, but looking for suggestions.... and no, i didnt search first....Hypocrite , i know.

Tan carpet. only on floor.

PDP ORANGE POWER greates :q:q:q:q in the world for cleaning just about anything just spray scrub with brush and let dry, plus it only 14 bucks or so a gallon and seeing as it should be mixed 50/50 with water it lasts quite a while

Try some Lemon-Lime gatorade. It is yellow in color and will balance out against he red and bring it back to tan.

Try some Lemon-Lime gatorade. It is yellow in color and will balance out against he red and bring it back to tan.

ROFl. Color wheel to the rescue!!
also one reason i made sure my linc had a black carpet interrior...i hate light colored interriors for that reason. black only sucks casue sometime u can see a fade in the dash..but so far. Meguiers cream products ftw.
far as cleaning id almost just try like a regular/heavy duty carpet cleaner b4 any other harsh chemicals...

what a diick hahaha

Nothing beats the Little Green Cleaning Machine. Those little wet vacs will clean up blood from a homicide on a white carpet. So I'm told, not that I would know.....but I have never been to 134 Park st. In Philadelphia between 3-5am July 12th of this year. :shifty:

very nice, thanks guys... I started with the lemon-lime and it made it a little to light. so i added some cool blue and back to normal... THANKS!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back