repost my 1995 viii for sale

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
A 1995 with 178,000 and cold A/c , drive anywhere ,i got one I would take$ 2950 for, the paint is awesome, it has a lot of upgrades already.Lowered with strutmaster kit(coils), lots of new FMC parts(upper control arms,water pump, alt.cobra spec, walbro fuel pump,diablo chip,addco sway bar,cold air intake,plugs wires, .runs smooth and like new.the car has always been by me or a Ford certified tech(I work as a service advisor at a Ford dealer) I have all the reciepts.EVERYTHING.

Bad points - a month ago I clipped a deer and broke driver headlamp,driver cornering light, header panel broke,tweaked the driver fender,bent re inforcment bar, cracked paint on the bumper cover....junkyarding it is about 400.00 worth of parts.It also could use the front seats recovered.

well maintained car, I put a lot of heart and soul into it, I just don't have time to fix, and honestly the car is never the same after you crunch it.

BTW I live in Kansas City.......

also, it has a diablosport chip with a dennis burn, and mufflers from a 2005 mustang GT. guess no one is interested.....off to the trade in lot....just lost intrest, any trades out there? let me know

just scored today, all the parts i need off a 96 for $125.00........I am going to rebuild her......I have some older pics on the profile, all offers please e mail

SOLD!!!!....to myself...lol, I got her fixed ready for paint......thanks anyway

Members online

No members online now.
Back