Ride Height Question

JOHN1242

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
OK guys, here it is again,,,,

If i put a TALLER rear tire,let's say 27.5 " diameter, instead of the 26.5 " tire,,will the height adjusters simply lower it back to it's original setting and cause a "rub" at the top? Or will it actually raise the rear up 1" like I want for the better look? I would like a 235 60 16 or even a 245. I don't want width, just 1" more height in the rear with a full wheelwell.

thanks, JOHN

OK guys, here it is again,,,,

If i put a TALLER rear tire,let's say 27.5 " diameter, instead of the 26.5 " tire,,will the height adjusters simply lower it back to it's original setting and cause a "rub" at the top? Or will it actually raise the rear up 1" like I want for the better look? I would like a 235 60 16 or even a 245. I don't want width, just 1" more height in the rear with a full wheelwell.

thanks, JOHN

Hey John
I forgot to tell you . I think it will adjust to stock hieght. But all you have to do is move the rear sensor Down to raise the car. There is only one in the back and it is easy to get too!!:D

The sensors only know what the distance from the center of the wheel to the body should be.. if you put on a 30" tire (vs 26 i.e) your car will sit 2" higher unless you adjust the sensor.

hey jus wundering where the sensor is that your talking about i have a set of 22's i want to put on my markviii but i kno they wont fit with it riding at its stock height is there any way to raise the car like 3" all they way around?

Members online

Back