saleen rim

lincolnboy lol, would you shut the hell up on your phone. :p God I would hate to see you on here with a PC.

Nope must faster and easier to use my phone to go on line. Blackberry baby. Who need the iphone ( ok maybe a jail break iphone ).

If anyone cares....We just got the BLACK SALEENS in...This is a direct bolt on and go wheel. Long awaited for some. Also got the Silver painted and Chrome speedstars in. The COBRA'Rs are back as well, in Chrome.

Have a look at the website to check stock and prices.

Cheers

Brad

It could also have to do with the tires people are putting on them cause I have 275's on the rear and they have a nice amount of meat around the lip but I have 245's on the front and the lip sticks out past the sidewall so I don't know but mine aren't bent and they look great

damn it i want to see the black saleens on a black mark, who wants to buy my chrome saleen's? i hate black wheels but i think those on my car would look sick, murdered out baby! hey brad can i do a trade in lmao!

damn it i want to see the black saleens on a black mark, who wants to buy my chrome saleen's? i hate black wheels but i think those on my car would look sick, murdered out baby! hey brad can i do a trade in lmao!

haha...You always deliver laughs Jamie!! =)

I think they would look really mean on there. No bling...All Sting...hehe But hey, Chrome will getcha home baby!!:D

Brad

Members online

Back