SC seats

Calabrio

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
While at the salvage yard, I came across a pretty complete '90 Thunderbird SC. I was really amazed at how much I liked the seats in this car. And this particular car had seats in very good condition. It was a real comfortable seat with genuine side bolsters.

Unfortunately, my interior is black and they were gray.
And they are cloth seats.

But on the positive side, leather reuphostery kits aren't difficult to find for the S.C. I haven't been able to find any aftermarket ones for less than $1,000 for the Mark VIII.

What kind of wiring problems am I looking at if I pull these front seats? I assume they should bolt right up. The driver's seat was full power, the passenger seat was manual.

Any suggestions, opinions?
Or is anyone selling a pair of nice, black leather Mark VIII seats.

EDIT: I just found that they did make FULL LEATHER black seats for that year...I'd better just keep looking.

What kind of wiring problems am I looking at if I pull these front seats? I assume they should bolt right up. The driver's seat was full power, the passenger seat was manual.

They will probably bolt right up. The only problem you may encounter is wiring the memory seat and the extra two seat motor position (6 vs. 8). Find yourself a wiring diagram and compare the two...

where can you buy seat covers just like factory (new)? mine are saddle colored and i only need the drivers.

Members online

No members online now.
Back