Selling 2006 LS Gen II Magna Flow Exhaust System Still in Box

Walter Fuentes

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello All (beer in hand)

Awhile Ago I bought the MF Exhaust System for my LS. I was sent an original kit which was very minimally damaged since one end of a pipe pocked out of the box, bending the diameter of the pipe at the very beginning of the pipe. I complained to the vendor and they sent me another kit :) I was told to leave the original kit for fed ex to pickup, but they left it. The vendor told me to go ahead and keep it! It's been sitting in my garage since.

If anyone is interested, or knows some one who is, feel free to message me. I will be looking to sell below retail obviously. I will post a pic once I clean out my garage.

Got around to pulling out the box in my garage. Here are the pics. Item #16678 03-06 LS. Parts are still bubble wrapped and in bags. Box is kind of bent out of shape, may have to tape it up for shipment. I will be stopping by a UPS or FedEx this week to be quoted on a shipment and if they will accept this box in its current conditions. I will post shipment quote once received. Based on approval of box and quote, I will set a price.

I am looking to sell using PAYPAL ONLY.
IMG_1435.jpg
IMG_1437.jpg
IMG_1438.jpg
IMG_1439.jpg

Thanks for all those considering and respectfully communicating. I now have a confirmed buyer setup through this great forum.

Best of Luck to all those in the hunt for an exhaust!

Members online

No members online now.
Back